Game crash!

gameboy

Today I tested the SVN16487, when I pressed the start game button, enter the loading progress of the game, the game suddenly crash and stops responding.
My OS is Win8.1 64bit

Much to our regret we must report the program has encountered an error.

Please let us know at http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ and attach the crashlog.txt and crashlog.dmp files.

Details: unhandled exception (Access violation writing 0x00000000)

Call stack:

(error while dumping stack: No stack frames found)
errno = 0 (No error reported here)
OS error = 0 (no error code was set)

logs.zip

Edited by gameboy

When I opened each map at the start of the game, the collapse and the error has occurred. This problem arises in each map, thank you!
BTW:I use each map for the game, this error will appear.
It happen every time (on every map)
All the maps can not be the game loaded.

20150403183624.jpg

Edited by gameboy

Today I tested the latest SVN16491, and when I enter the game main interface, an error appears.
BTW: I cleared out all game caches (previous-version 0 A.D. Caching)
<!DOCTYPE html>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>Pyrogenesis Log</title>
<style>body { background: #eee; color: black; font-family: sans-serif; } p { background: white; margin: 3px 0 3px 0; } .error { color: red; } .warning { color: blue; }</style>
<h2>0 A.D. Main log (warnings and errors only)</h2>
<p class="error">ERROR: Texture failed to load; "art/textures/ui/global/border/line_horiz.png"</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: Texture failed to load; "art/textures/ui/global/button/button_stone_selected_right_trim.png"</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: Texture failed to load; "art/textures/ui/global/button/button_stone_selected.png"</p>
<p>Engine exited successfully on 2015-04-03 at 13:00:32 with 269 message(s), 4 error(s) and 0 warning(s).</p>

interestinglog.html

mainlog.html

system_info.txt

Edited by gameboy

Today I tested the latest SVN16491, and when I enter the game main interface, an error appears.
BTW: I cleared out all game caches (previous-version 0 A.D. Caching)
<!DOCTYPE html>

<meta charset="utf-8">

<title>Pyrogenesis Log</title>

<style>body { background: #eee; color: black; font-family: sans-serif; } p { background: white; margin: 3px 0 3px 0; } .error { color: red; } .warning { color: blue; }</style>

<h2>0 A.D. Main log (warnings and errors only)</h2>

<p class="error">ERROR: Texture failed to load; "art/textures/ui/global/border/line_horiz.png"</p>

<p class="error">ERROR: Texture failed to load; "art/textures/ui/global/button/button_stone_selected_right_trim.png"</p>

<p class="error">ERROR: Texture failed to load; "art/textures/ui/global/button/button_stone_selected.png"</p>

<p>Engine exited successfully on 2015-04-03 at 13:00:32 with 269 message(s), 4 error(s) and 0 warning(s).</p>

Do you have any mod distinct than public?, looks like you have another mod, and it is getting this error.

Why has the picture a ugly color? (like pink or something else)

Do you have any mod distinct than public?, looks like you have another mod, and it is getting this error.

Why has the picture a ugly color? (like pink or something else)

That happens when a texture are missing

---- pareciera que le falta una textura, se lo pregunté ( si tenía alguna modificación) y lo negó pero la imagen dice otra cosa----

That happens when a texture are missing

---- pareciera que le falta una textura, se lo pregunté ( si tenía alguna modificación) y lo negó pero la imagen dice otra cosa----

Yeah some texture is missing but looking inside the source I didnt see anything with this name, thats why I ask about if he had mods.

I really have no other Mos. my friend, please check R16487, this error appears in the map is formatted on the issue.

I really have no other Mos. my friend, please check R16487, this error appears in the map is formatted on the issue.