Bronze Age Germanics?

Andrettin

Derp, didn't see this suggestion was specifically for Aristeia.

the minifaction is a concept accepted by some members of WFG. So may be can be included in main game. I wrote several posts in default forum , because I noticed the importance of have minors cultures. Im planning other similar concept based in AOE Revolution as Revolt system / Evolve system a Civ Evolving in other.

I would just leave where the door is as an empty space. These buildings would be "sunken" into the ground (that's why the roof is so low), so that the bottom parts of the entrance wouldn't be visible in them (other than the door your building captures very well the "sunken-floor" aspect already).

Either way, these are small details, I think that the building you've created is very good and fitting for this culture's architectural style; I am glad that this thread has inspired your efforts =)

Edited by Andrettin

Found some stuff, you decide whether it's credible (for lack of a better word) or not.

BZHUelsen_02.JPG?itok=tvE_XarV

http://openarchaeology.info/institutional-members/bronzezeithof-uelsen-de Apparently interior of Germanic Bronze age farmstead.

langhaus2.JPG

Longhouse Germanic Bronze age interior. http://lostfort.blogspot.com/2014/10/more-time-travel-tours.html For some reason the site goes on to describe the Murus Gallicus, so I'm not sure whether the above image is meant to be Celtic or Germanic.

Edit: The latter one is probably correct, because it also describes Roman camps and Saxon longhouses. However it refers to the Bronze age one (image above) as Germanic.

Edited by Germanic_celt79