Ubuntu ppa abandoned?

Is the Ubuntu dev PPA still being maintained?

Yup, just checked and it's actually building at this very moment :) So should be very updated really soon ;)

Yes, I use them. I got the last alpha XVII in my Linux.

That wasn't what he was asking. He asked about the development PPA, not the release one. It's really nice of you to want to help out, but if you are not certain it's better that you don't reply as there is a risk that your reply will just confuse people instead of help them. ;)

• Like 2

Yup, just checked and it's actually building at this very moment :) So should be very updated really soon ;)

That wasn't what he was asking. He asked about the development PPA, not the release one. It's really nice of you to want to help out, but if you are not certain it's better that you don't reply as there is a risk that your reply will just confuse people instead of help them. ;)

sorry I'm some new with linux concepts

Sorry for the late reply. I'll check for an update now.

I updated and now when I start a match I get "Player state is undefined" amidst a bunch of other errors on the console (that is the one I was able to capture). Along with this, the only thing that displays is a minimap and a fullscreen menu.
Is this a known bug?

Edited by rolandixor