programming - Mohamed

mohamed

Position: game programming

Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free?
Yes

Do you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license?
Yes

Name:
mohamed moanis
Email:
mohamed_moanis(at)outlook(dot)com
Availability:
21 hours on average but will drop to 14 to 10 after 2 months because of University semster
student

Skills and Experience:
good knowledge of C++, studying computer engineering at the moment, worked on a small 3d game with opengl

Motivation:
to gain experience in game development and programming. Also I loved the game
Personality:
shy, hard worker

Short Essay:
I first saw the game on ubuntu software center and tried it, it was good and i liked the idea of the citizen warriors I haven't seen before - I played many of this game genre- then I looked up the game fb page and found that its open source and people are invited in. I have been reading about game development and had a basic graphics with opengl course in Uni. and since its a mid-year vacation, I thought it will be a good experience for me if I joined and hope to make a good contribution in a game I like

Interests and Hobbies:
video games (strategy - simulation - role playing -jrpg) - history - reading - cycling

Staff:
no
Community:
stackoverflow - gamedev
Favorite Game:
HOI III / rome and medieval total war / mark of the ninja / tropico / and now playing 0ad

Work Examples:
I worked on alot of software development Uni. projects including a 3d game with opengl and SDL + I worked on some database/bluetooth tools and a mobile application

From the topic that contains the application form:

Gameplay, AI, Sound and Graphics Programmers

If you dig 0 A.D., and you can write code, just come as you are and start contributing. We don't want to hinder your progress with any application forms. People who make good, substantial contributions over time will be asked to be a part of the official team anyway. (All contributors will get credit for their work, though). Check out our intro in 0 A.D. programming for more info on how to get started, checking out the code from SVN, submitting patches and more.

• Like 1