[TASK] Eyecandy Mod

Stan`

I would prefer not an entire set like a garden per se, but more variety of fences and flora. It's possible to achieve a beautiful garden with all of those separately, indeed it would be better as imagination can flow without the restriction of an already builded garden.

Somehow like fences per faction. As i said once, it's wierd somehow to place stone fences on for example, a Mauryan city.

But i think the most important, it's, does this land on a mod? Or in main game? If it land in a separate mod... IMHO, No. It tends to be more difficult to find or to keep track, maintainability and of course, sharing the map becomes more... difficult too

Edited by Skhorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skhorn said:

I would prefer not an entire set like a garden per se, but more variety of fences and flora. It's possible to achieve a beautiful garden with all of those separately, indeed it would be better as imagination can flow without the restriction of an already builded garden.

Somehow like fences per faction. As i said once, it's wierd somehow to place stone fences on for example, a Mauryan map.

That's a good feedback.

I know it’s going to be confusing on MP having eye candies but I hope these will be in the vanilla coz AI in mods doesn’t behave almost the same as. 

We need to have eye candy trees, animals, water, huts, fences, small communities and/or anything that won’t make the game so dull when every gatherable resources are gone when playing SP for infinite time/hours. Or maybe allow the eye candy to be built or placed by the player. Or even allow players to plant trees and shrubs or even moat. Any structures or natural resources that are present should be in place.

If we can’t have this I think the gameplay should allow some structures or even resources to be built or placed on neutral territory that turns to Gaia slowly.

One thing I noticed is that AI does not destroy Gaia structures. In this case it’s possible that if you build houses/huts etc as well as plant trees/shrubs that turns to Gaia afterwards will be left alone. But to make the Gaia structures look good they should not only be white.

But if you seal off a resource/s they attempt to gather it at all cost.

3 hours ago, Servo said:

I know it’s going to be confusing on MP having eye candies but I hope these will be in the vanilla coz AI in mods doesn’t behave almost the same as. 

We need to have eye candy trees, animals, water, huts, fences, small communities and/or anything that won’t make the game so dull when every gatherable resources are gone when playing SP for infinite time/hours. Or maybe allow the eye candy to be built or placed by the player. Or even allow players to plant trees and shrubs or even moat. Any structures or natural resources that are present should be in place.

If we can’t have this I think the gameplay should allow some structures or even resources to be built or placed on neutral territory that turns to Gaia slowly.

One thing I noticed is that AI does not destroy Gaia structures. In this case it’s possible that if you build houses/huts etc as well as plant trees/shrubs that turns to Gaia afterwards will be left alone. But to make the Gaia structures look good they should not only be white.

This isn't gameplay discussion.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen