Suggestions for the Gauls

Yes, but at the same time Ptolemies and Mauryans have +5 Houses. I agree with you, though. Despite a Gaullish commoner house often being similar in size to a Greek commoner house, I doubt it'd house +10 people. Indeed in honesty all I'd prefer is bigger models for Gauls in general. Simply because if you compare the buildings for all the civs, you'll see that the Gaulish buildings are easily smaller in general to that of other civs.

I hope they keep the small houses (like the Britons and Iberians) and just get a bigger market like you suggest. i like the design of the current market so maybe it can be expanded bit?

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1

IMO I'd prefer bigger houses to represent how the Gauls spread their culture to most of Europe (like an Imperial faction). For me the current market is too corner-like and not central enough. I find it hard to put it at the centre area of my settlement. I like that design picture from corent, it actually looks slightly similar to the Roman one in-game.

Yes that's kind of what I mean. The main things that'd make it look better is if the sides were perfectly perpendicular to the ground instead of slightly tilted. Also if the planks on the walls were thinner and packed closer together. Besides that the tweak you made does look neater than the original in comparison. Oh and the gates, it'd look good if it had a taller gate house with a sort of log cabin thing like in my previous image. Sorry if this seems like a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

Hasn't been any replies in a while so just gonna add one last thing.

Ignore most of the other requests I made, it was dumb to demand a lot.

Basically, all that should be added IMO is neater looking walls and some wooden shingle variations.

we finish with Seleucids first be patient, Lordgood says about work in there but he don't have time even for Seleucids.

Hasn't been any replies in a while so just gonna add one last thing.

Ignore most of the other requests I made, it was dumb to demand a lot.

Basically, all that should be added IMO is neater looking walls and some wooden shingle variations.

Sorry kinda forgot about it ^^ I had a lot of models made. I'll see what I can do.

we finish with Seleucids first be patient, Lordgood says about work in there but he don't have time even for Seleucids.

Sorry, forgot about that. Wasn't really sure if he was gonna do it, if his time is that limited than I don't have the right to complain. Seriously the fact that it seems to be happening is good enough for me.

Sorry kinda forgot about it ^^ I had a lot of models made. I'll see what I can do.

No need to apologise, I understand that your guys' time is limited, like I said before the fact that it's in your plans is amazing for me.

That looks much better than I imagined, seriously great work :)

Just wanna make sure, is that gonna be in game?

Well... I need Enrique (Lead Artist of 0.A.D) to review them and to put them in the game. As you see I don't have the official little badge under my name so I cannot put stuff in the game. If it doesn't make it into the game, I'll put them in my Eyecandy mod.

Since Enrique is really busy I am afraid it won't be in A18, but who knows.

Well... I need Enrique (Lead Artist of 0.A.D) to review them and to put them in the game. As you see I don't have the official little badge under my name so I cannot put stuff in the game. If it doesn't make it into the game, I'll put them in my Eyecandy mod.

Since Enrique is really busy I am afraid it won't be in A18, but who knows.

If I may ask why don't you (and I assume Lion.Kanzen) have the badge? Anyway, eyecandy mod? Is that already released (and if yes, where can I find it), strange how I've not heard of it. For the last part, I don't mind too much. Several alpha's is a lot though.