Sign in to follow this  
Prodigal Son

General Suggestions

Some Feature Suggestions

Enable Buildings like Storehouses and farmhouses to be built in neutral territory.

Maybe for balance, making them build 50% faster would be okay.

Allow soldiers to build, Acting as a half-way solution between citizen-soldiers and normal RTS Soldiers.

Edited by auron2401

Some Feature Suggestions

Enable Buildings like Storehouses and farmhouses to be built in neutral territory.

Maybe for balance, making them build 50% faster would be okay.

Allow soldiers to build, Acting as a half-way solution between citizen-soldiers and normal RTS Soldiers.

You mean making them build 50% slower in neutral territory? Either way different construction speeds would need extra versions of those structures, in an already structure-heavy interface. I also think that people would generally gather close to their settlements, not in some faraway land.

That could work. I'm considering to have it as a Roman specific, possibly for turf walls and army camps only.

That might be possible (I'll have to check/ask) but I'm not sure about it. For now the Gauls can research a mass migration tech which allows them to build anywhere.

Also Niektb just reminded me of adding extra Civs, were artwork is not needed. If someone edits tents create some variety I might consider adding a nomad civ (possibly Scythians) who will be able to build anywhere by default.

Edited by Prodigal Son

Indeed, but that will have to wait for the core of the mod to be ready. The changes might seem little because there are not something visible at first sight (like new graphics/models), but it's taken a decent amount of work so far and will need much more.

Another thought, if/when I get to create single player scenarios/campaigns might be doing them for the core game instead.

Edited by Prodigal Son

I am not sure if this has been asked or suggested elsewhere. I was wondering if more civilizations will be added such as the Chinese, Japanese, Incas, Mayan, Aztec, Sao, etc. I don't expect any game to have every civilization for a time-period, but having at least one per region would be cool.

8 minutes ago, yggdrasilrune said:

I am not sure if this has been asked or suggested elsewhere. I was wondering if more civilizations will be added such as the Chinese, Japanese, Incas, Mayan, Aztec, Sao, etc. I don't expect any game to have every civilization for a time-period, but having at least one per region would be cool.

Terra magna is the answer.

450_1000.jpgResultado de imagen para terra magna ad

image.jpeg.1f7f43a12fc9277a1e10aeb667e50f36.jpegResultado de imagen para terra magna ad

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1