Project Wiki

Kimball

Not sure whether this was ever shared with the team before, but we had a fairly robust documentation platform in place for this project. http://wiki.sciondevelopment.com/

The domain expires in February, but if you think you guys can get some usage out of this, I can afford to renew the name and continue maintaining the site. If you're interested, feel free to adapt the content to your current needs; it sounds like the project has come a long way.

• Like 2

May I ask why you, Lion? I mean, you where retired a while ago...

retired but not forever In can help always if the time permits never I say no to help you and even I can doit with new projects. im retired a member active but no as contributor, if you need some thing I can try to help to mods not as member as a friend and older team member.

Why me, because im easy to contact , always I'm here in forum if new contributor and users are interested In take the project I can add to the team,t kimball has not time to add people, so I can

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Oh I see - I added the ability to add downloads, articles and media. Let me know if there's anything else I can do on my end. All I ask is you preserve the integrity of our PR efforts. We worked hard to make sure the profile was unique and stylish, and that the news posts were easy to read and grabbed people's attention. Happy to answer any questions you might have.