Mesoamerican Building set

Trinketos

Just now, m7600 said:

Recuerda que debes eliminar todos los materiales (rojo, azul, naranja, etc.) de ese modelo antes de exportarlo como archivo .dae. Yo solamente los puse ahí a modo de ejemplo para visualizar mejor el modelo, pero debes eliminarlos para que el modelo funcione bien en el juego. Debes reemplazarlos con una textura base, idealmente en un sólo archivo .png. Después debes crear una textura para la oclusión ambiental.

Si, creo no saber como, eran materiales voy a verificar. Ya he hecho modelos , para Aristeia pero no a este nivel. Este va ser mi set más complejo de edificios.

@m7600 gracias.

2 hours ago, m7600 said:

Bien, bien. Se ve que pudiste replicar el detalle del edificio en las columnas cúbicas. Tu próximo objetivo debe ser desarrollar velocidad. No me refiero a hacer las cosas apurado. Me refiero a aprender las keyboard shortcuts. En general, debes tener una mano en el teclado y la otra en el mouse. Dos shortcuts útiles son la tecla "L" para seleccionar una isla, y "Shift D" para duplicar aquello que se haya seleccionado (esto es para Blender 2.79, no se si es igual en versiones posteriores).
Por ejemplo, supongamos que tienes el siguiente problema: tienes una choza con un sólo palo de soporte, y debes crear otros 7, y que todos queden a igual distancia entre sí. Usando las keyboard shortcuts, esto no debería llevar más de un par de minutos (o incluso menos de un minuto, después de tener más práctica).

Reveal hidden contents

example.thumb.png.f4fce9db830d5f4abbc118c6ed569e42.png

Justamente eso use, ctrl L a veces, con shift D hice todos mis replicas y aplique mirror.

La escalinta debo corregirla.

Debo agregar props.

Debo terminar de definir detalles que no están en las ilustraciones.

• 8 months later...
58 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

to finish it, for reasons of time and little expertise I cannot.

Just let me look it up, I must have moved it out of the folder months ago.

I can take a look mainly at the weekend. did you do with any specific texture? if I can't reuse any of the pre colonial mod. We can use it as an atlas structure.

4 hours ago, Lopess said:

I can take a look mainly at the weekend. did you do with any specific texture? if I can't reuse any of the pre colonial mod. We can use it as an atlas structure.

I have no problem with that , you can reusing textures or reusing something of mine because you are doing me a favor.

And generally I am generally I never say no to people that I consider helpful or with good intentions.

3 minutes ago, Lopess said:

@Lion.Kanzenyou would like to create a topic just like the one made with the Teotihuacans but now with the Olmecs / Epi Olmecs? It is really difficult to find good references of architecture and units for them (without being something fantastical that there is to spare).

I am not sure if we had done in the forum or something about the Olmecs but not precisely in the Forum of Terra magna, It is likely to be in the Aristeia Forum.

17 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

I am not sure if we had done in the forum or something about the Olmecs but not precisely in the Forum of Terra magna, It is likely to be in the Aristeia Forum.

I couldn't find any as much as I found is some discussions in the old Trinketos mod. The Olmecs would fit in the Aristeia but their final phase together with the Epi Olmec (name we currently give for their phase in Tres Zapotes) would fit in the terra magna tbm (I believe we would find more sources including names)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lopess said:

I couldn't find any as much as I found is some discussions in the old Trinketos mod. The Olmecs would fit in the Aristeia but their final phase together with the Epi Olmec (name we currently give for their phase in Tres Zapotes) would fit in the terra magna tbm (I believe we would find more sources including names)

Tengo la agenda apretada, casi no tuve tiempo hoy.

• Like 1