(ROTE) ===[TASK]=== A new texture for the Han Elite Infantry Archer

niektb

Superbly done!

The leather helmet can be transplanted from melee infantry (i think), but those long feathers....

Speaking of which, the reconstructor Jing Ming call this outfit hǔ bēn (虎贲), which is one of the Palace Guard unit during late Western Han Dynasty (They are simply renamed Qi Men guard). That's why I said before they *could* be mounted.

Edited by wolflance

hanmilitaryofficercloth2.jpg

If you want to go for a "heavy armoured archer", you can use this design as a reference. Right shoulder guard is purposely removed to not interfere with the bow-drawing movement.

(Although I think the fish-scale body armour pictured above is reserved for officer, while normal soldiers use lamellar armour)

• 7 years later...

Attempt to upgrade the Han clothing textures to have proper UV dimensions with the new mesh, this is using the m_tunic_short.dae mesh. @Stan` @wowgetoffyourcellphone @wolflance

FKKBHxnaMAIH2lG?format=jpg&name=large

As seen in the interpretation below, the loosening of the pants starts above the footwraps

Planning to: change footwrap to white and pants to a dark tone just like below

?imw=778&imh=1024&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

• Like 2