Are there any plans for increased camera movement?

I am finding this game increasingly enjoyable as i play more, however i would like to be able to take screenshots closer to the soldiers, or very low to the ground. Are there any plans for increased camera movement or do i need to configure something?

thanks.

Edited by Freang12

Hmm, should that really be in the developer overlay? I mean, the developer overlay should be for things that would allow cheating, and thus it makes it unavailable in lobby games (and in multiplayer, it tells everyone you opened it).

The developer overlay is for everything that might be useful for development, but isn't fitting in ordinary gameplay/the gameplay experience. So it definitely belongs there.

• Like 1

It would actually be nice in the default (restricted) camera would allow you to zoom in closer and further out.

The default camera is adapted to playing the game rather than taking screenshots etc, and for that purpose I think it's good to have it roughly where it is now. The exact numbers perhaps could be adjusted, but overall I think it's a good balance. If anything I think the present settings might give you more than you need =) You can't really do anything worthwhile if you zoom out too much as you can't see what's what =) But to some extent it's personal preference of course :)