===[TASK]===[SOUND]=== Bow twangs

LordGood

6 minutes ago, LordGood said:

I was hoping to get a heavier, woodier sound. I'm not particularly happy with these tbqh, much more so with the slings and pikes. I believe they're still in the PA repo

Yeah, like the bow string striking the bow. These are better than the current ones though. The current ones have this weird "woop" sound as if the arrow is swopping past your head.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone

3 minutes ago, LordGood said:

I was hoping to get a heavier, woodier sound. I'm not particularly happy with these tbqh, much more so with the slings and pikes. I believe they're still in the PA repo

Try with many  ways  and kind microphones, cell phones are allowed, naturally is difficult that's why I try FL Studio because converts sounds in music with piano.

Just now, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I think the current "woop" could be used for slingers. What do you think?

Javelinists could have this subtle "heave" vocalization as the guy is throwing the javelin and subtle air woosh.

thats in PA, also slingers and pikemen have dedicated sound as well, want them packaged for testing? i might be able to make a video otherwise. I have rhodactylos and PA installed currently lol

Just now, LordGood said:

thats in PA, also slingers and pikemen have dedicated sound as well, want them packaged for testing? i might be able to make a video otherwise. I have rhodactylos and PA installed currently lol

I'm currently fixing all my actors for the new capes. lol. Maybe a video would be nice.

• Like 1