Build problem + Formation source

jasonlee478

A few questions:

- Which source files should I look into if I want to check flocking algorithm?

I watch the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXKTrZzipR4 and am impressed by the way how the formation can be displayed in the game.

But searching on the forum and source, cloned from github, doesn't find relevant code that I can look into for flocking algorithm. Only some discussion about design like Formation Review.

- It seems the binary file pyrogenesis is not created

When following the instruction at http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/BuildInstructions#Building, building looking correctly finish its procedure.

... SimContext.cppCmpPtr.cppParamNode.cppprecompiled.cppLinking simulation2 

But switching to ${0ad.home}/binaries/system, pyrogenesis is not created.

$pwd/home/jason/0ad/binaries/system $ ls -alh pyrogenesisls: cannot access pyrogenesis: No such file or directory 

Anything I may miss?

Thanks for creating such great game!

We don't use flocking. A formation is a single entity, and other units move in a relative position from that entity. See binaries/data/mods/public/simulation/components/Formation.js for most of the code assigning positions

As for your building problem, can you make again? By running make a second time, it should only compile what failed last time. So it should be easier to find the error. There has to be some error somewhere.

I find the following error message printed on the console.

My environment is debian jessie/sid

libbosto-filesystem-dev version is 1.54.0.1

libboost-system-dev version is 1.54.0.1

Thanks

../../../binaries/system/libsimulation2.a(ICmpAIManager.o): In function `boost::filesystem3::path::codecvt()':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/v3/path.hpp:419: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::path::wchar_t_codecvt_facet()'
../../../binaries/system/libsimulation2.a(ICmpAIManager.o): In function `GetAIsHelper::Callback(Path const&, CFileInfo const&, unsigned int)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/simulation2/components/ICmpAIManager.cpp:56: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::path::begin() const'
../../../binaries/system/libsimulation2.a(ICmpAIManager.o): In function `boost::filesystem3::path::iterator::increment()':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/v3/path.hpp:534: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::path::m_path_iterator_increment(boost::filesystem3::path::iterator&)'
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/v3/path.hpp:534: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::path::m_path_iterator_increment(boost::filesystem3::path::iterator&)'
../../../binaries/system/libsimulation2.a(ICmpAIManager.o): In function `dispatch<std::basic_string<char> >':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/v3/path_traits.hpp:180: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::path_traits::convert(wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*, std::string&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, __mbstate_t> const&)'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(Filesystem.o): In function `boost::filesystem3::path::codecvt()':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/v3/path.hpp:419: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::path::wchar_t_codecvt_facet()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(Filesystem.o): In function `boost::filesystem3::path::wstring(std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, __mbstate_t> const&) const':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/v3/path.hpp:339: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::path_traits::convert(char const*, char const*, std::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> >&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, __mbstate_t> const&)'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetCurrentLocale()':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:72: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::Locale(icu_48::Locale const&)'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::LoadListOfAvailableLocales()':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:485: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getUS()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:485: undefined reference to `icu_48::UMemory::operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:485: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::Locale(icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:499: undefined reference to `icu_48::UMemory::operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:499: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::createCanonical(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:504: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::operator==(icu_48::Locale const&) const'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:499: undefined reference to `icu_48::UMemory::operator delete(void*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:485: undefined reference to `icu_48::UMemory::operator delete(void*)'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetSupportedLocaleBaseNames()':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:259: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getBaseName() const'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:257: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getBaseName() const'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetAllLocales()':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:240: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getAvailableLocales(int&)'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::FormatDecimalNumberIntoString(double)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:424: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::UnicodeString()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:425: undefined reference to `icu_48::NumberFormat::createInstance(icu_48::Locale const&, UNumberFormatStyle, UErrorCode&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:426: undefined reference to `icu_48::NumberFormat::format(double, icu_48::UnicodeString&) const'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:428: undefined reference to `icu_48::CheckedArrayByteSink::CheckedArrayByteSink(char*, int)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:429: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::toUTF8(icu_48::ByteSink&) const'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `~ByteSink':
/usr/include/unicode/bytestream.h:59: undefined reference to `vtable for icu_48::ByteSink'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::FormatDecimalNumberIntoString(double)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:432: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::~UnicodeString()'
/usr/include/unicode/bytestream.h:59: undefined reference to `vtable for icu_48::ByteSink'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:432: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::~UnicodeString()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::FormatMillisecondsIntoDateString(double, std::string const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:401: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::UnicodeString()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:402: undefined reference to `icu_48::StringPiece::StringPiece(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:402: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::fromUTF8(icu_48::StringPiece const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:406: undefined reference to `icu_48::StringPiece::StringPiece(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:406: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::fromUTF8(icu_48::StringPiece const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:408: undefined reference to `icu_48::UMemory::operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:408: undefined reference to `icu_48::SimpleDateFormat::SimpleDateFormat(icu_48::UnicodeString const&, icu_48::Locale const&, UErrorCode&)'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `icu_48::SimpleDateFormat::format(double, icu_48::UnicodeString&) const':
/usr/include/unicode/smpdtfmt.h:1230: undefined reference to `icu_48::DateFormat::format(double, icu_48::UnicodeString&) const'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::FormatMillisecondsIntoDateString(double, std::string const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:414: undefined reference to `icu_48::CheckedArrayByteSink::CheckedArrayByteSink(char*, int)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:415: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::toUTF8(icu_48::ByteSink&) const'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:418: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::~UnicodeString()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:418: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::~UnicodeString()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o):/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:418: more undefined references to `icu_48::UnicodeString::~UnicodeString()' follow
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:408: undefined reference to `icu_48::UMemory::operator delete(void*)'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::LocalizeDateTime(double const&, L10n::DateTimeType, icu_48::DateFormat::EStyle)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:385: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::UnicodeString()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::CreateDateTimeInstance(L10n::DateTimeType, icu_48::DateFormat::EStyle, icu_48::Locale const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:543: undefined reference to `icu_48::DateFormat::createDateTimeInstance(icu_48::DateFormat::EStyle, icu_48::DateFormat::EStyle, icu_48::Locale const&)'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::LocalizeDateTime(double const&, L10n::DateTimeType, icu_48::DateFormat::EStyle)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:388: undefined reference to `icu_48::DateFormat::format(double, icu_48::UnicodeString&) const'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:390: undefined reference to `icu_48::CheckedArrayByteSink::CheckedArrayByteSink(char*, int)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:391: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::toUTF8(icu_48::ByteSink&) const'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:395: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::~UnicodeString()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::CreateDateTimeInstance(L10n::DateTimeType, icu_48::DateFormat::EStyle, icu_48::Locale const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:536: undefined reference to `icu_48::DateFormat::createDateInstance(icu_48::DateFormat::EStyle, icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:539: undefined reference to `icu_48::DateFormat::createTimeInstance(icu_48::DateFormat::EStyle, icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:395: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::~UnicodeString()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::ParseDateTime(std::string const&, std::string const&, icu_48::Locale const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:373: undefined reference to `icu_48::StringPiece::StringPiece(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:373: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::fromUTF8(icu_48::StringPiece const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:374: undefined reference to `icu_48::StringPiece::StringPiece(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:374: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::fromUTF8(icu_48::StringPiece const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:376: undefined reference to `icu_48::UMemory::operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:376: undefined reference to `icu_48::SimpleDateFormat::SimpleDateFormat(icu_48::UnicodeString const&, icu_48::Locale const&, UErrorCode&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:380: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::~UnicodeString()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:380: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::~UnicodeString()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:376: undefined reference to `icu_48::UMemory::operator delete(void*)'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetSupportedLocaleDisplayNames()':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:269: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getBaseName() const'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:276: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::UnicodeString()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:277: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getDisplayName(icu_48::Locale const&, icu_48::UnicodeString&) const'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:279: undefined reference to `icu_48::CheckedArrayByteSink::CheckedArrayByteSink(char*, int)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:280: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::toUTF8(icu_48::ByteSink&) const'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetSupportedLocaleDisplayNames()':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:284: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::~UnicodeString()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:284: undefined reference to `icu_48::UnicodeString::~UnicodeString()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetLocaleScript(std::string const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:313: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::createCanonical(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:314: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:314: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetLocaleCountry(std::string const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:307: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::createCanonical(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:308: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:308: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetLocaleBaseName(std::string const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:301: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::createCanonical(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:302: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getBaseName() const'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:302: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:302: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetLocaleLanguage(std::string const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:295: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::createCanonical(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:296: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:296: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetDictionaryLocale(std::string, icu_48::Locale&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:205: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getDefault()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:205: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::Locale(icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:206: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::Locale(icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:206: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:209: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getUS()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:209: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::operator=(icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:209: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:195: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::createCanonical(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:196: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::Locale(icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:196: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:202: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:207: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::operator=(icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:198: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::operator=(icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:196: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:202: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:209: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:206: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::ReevaluateCurrentLocaleAndReload()':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:222: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getUS()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:222: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::operator=(icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:229: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getUS()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:229: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::operator==(icu_48::Locale const&) const'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetDictionaryLocale(std::string)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:185: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:187: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:187: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetFallbackToAvailableDictLocale(std::string const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:154: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::createCanonical(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:154: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:154: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::GetDictionariesForLocale(std::string const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:120: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::createCanonical(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:120: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:120: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::ValidateLocale(std::string const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:97: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::createCanonical(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:97: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:97: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::SaveLocale(icu_48::Locale)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:87: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::Locale(icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:87: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:87: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::SaveLocale(std::string const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:82: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::createCanonical(char const*)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:82: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:82: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::~L10n()':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:63: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::L10n()':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:46: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:46: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:543: undefined reference to `icu_48::DateFormat::createDateTimeInstance(icu_48::DateFormat::EStyle, icu_48::DateFormat::EStyle, icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:539: undefined reference to `icu_48::DateFormat::createTimeInstance(icu_48::DateFormat::EStyle, icu_48::Locale const&)'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:536: undefined reference to `icu_48::DateFormat::createDateInstance(icu_48::DateFormat::EStyle, icu_48::Locale const&)'
../../../binaries/system/libengine.a(L10n.o): In function `L10n::~L10n()':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/i18n/L10n.cpp:63: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::~Locale()'
../../../binaries/system/libgraphics.a(TextureManager.o): In function `boost::filesystem3::path::codecvt()':
../../../binaries/system/libgraphics.a(TextureManager.o): In function `CTextureManagerImpl::GetConverterSettings(boost::shared_ptr<CTexture> const&)':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/graphics/TextureManager.cpp:422: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::path::begin() const'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/graphics/TextureManager.cpp:422: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::path::end() const'
../../../binaries/system/libgraphics.a(TextureManager.o): In function `boost::filesystem3::path::iterator::increment()':
../../../binaries/system/libgraphics.a(TextureManager.o): In function `boost::filesystem3::path::leaf() const':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/v3/path.hpp:432: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::path::filename() const'
../../../binaries/system/libgraphics.a(TextureManager.o): In function `dispatch<std::basic_string<char> >':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/v3/path_traits.hpp:180: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem3::path_traits::convert(wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*, std::string&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, __mbstate_t> const&)'
../../../binaries/system/libgui.a(ScriptFunctions.o): In function `GetBuildTimestamp':
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/gui/scripting/ScriptFunctions.cpp:743: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getUS()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/gui/scripting/ScriptFunctions.cpp:726: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getUS()'
/home/jason/0ad/build/workspaces/gcc/../../../source/gui/scripting/ScriptFunctions.cpp:749: undefined reference to `icu_48::Locale::getUS()'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
pyrogenesis.make:85: recipe for target '../../../binaries/system/pyrogenesis' failed
make[1]: *** [../../../binaries/system/pyrogenesis] Error 1
Makefile:16: recipe for target 'pyrogenesis' failed
make: *** [pyrogenesis] Error 2