[Project] Ocelotlazohteotl (Mesoamerican 0AD Mod)

Trinketos

eso mes facil de arreglar solo hay que seleccionar los lados de la textura en el edificio donde queres que vaya y reducir a 20% de opacidad esas areas.

translation:

Is easy you must select the textures and low to 20% of opacity the are that you want show as color player.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1

Wow awesome. Even with projectile inside the tower. And just 270 vetices. This waaay below the spec. Your faction will be the high performance civilisation. :)

The image was not there .. perhaps I made something wrong. Thought it was packed into the .blend. Apparently the versions were incompatible.

At least here now the reworked parts. Note I screwed the Prop-points in the join-process. If you want to divide the mesh into parts again, just type P key > Individual Parts.

post-15921-0-71516700-1399188963_thumb.p

post-15921-0-83671400-1399188972_thumb.g

meso_civic_center_new.blend.zip

• Like 1

Wow awesome. Even with projectile inside the tower. And just 270 vetices. This waaay below the spec. Your faction will be the high performance civilisation. :)

The image was not there .. perhaps I made something wrong. Thought it was packed into the .blend. Apparently the versions were incompatible.

At least here now the reworked parts. Note I screwed the Prop-points in the join-process. If you want to divide the mesh into parts again, just type P key > Individual Parts.

I use 2.70

and thanks for making the uv map

Photoshop, como lo perdiste?

How you lose it?

delete it by mistake

lo borre por error

Edited by Trinketos

Oh it seems the UV map was not completely exported. Will try to fix it.

Also, the packed images didn't show up. That's either intentional .. no I think it's rather that they got lost and not properly packed. Have to check.tw.

Btw. I tried to minimize the UV layout following Enrique's tips. Each UV map part is for multiple planes (rather faces) at once. (I just moved the UVs over each other where it seems useful. Just watch the gif to see which level/layer is merged on what UV region)

And think of the power of 2 size we need for images. (2^x)

post-15921-0-70209300-1399322012_thumb.p

Edited by Hephaestion

Oh it seems the UV map was not completely exported. Will try to fix it.

Also, the packed images didn't show up. That's either intentional .. no I think it's rather that they got lost and not properly packed. Have to check.tw.

Btw. I tried to minimize the UV layout following Enrique's tips. Each UV map part is for multiple planes (rather faces) at once. (I just moved the UVs over each other where it seems useful. Just watch the gif to see which level/layer is merged on what UV region)

And think of the power of 2 size we need for images. (2^x)

I can try the stone but.... The colored zone I'm not sure where is.... Buy I can do it with Photoshop

I hope the .gif image I attached previously helps. For figuring the transparent parts (which you can define via Alpha-Channel in your texture [just mentioned for completeness' sake].)

post-15921-0-83671400-1399188972_thumb.g

If not then you can open the .blend file I posted some messages before in blender to better see which part belongs where:

- In one-sub-window within blender open the 3D View (already opened in one by default)

- In another open the UV/Image Editor.

- Select the building in the 3D View and Tab into Edit-Mode (TAB key).

- Select all vertices with key A (press again if it did not work, it toggles between all and nothing selected)

Edited by Hephaestion
  • Like 1