[Project] Ocelotlazohteotl (Mesoamerican 0AD Mod)

Trinketos

you can show Selected( A for select all object) nthis way we can see how many objects are.

Consejos

La herramienta de Borde de Selección añade los objetos que caigan dentro de su recuadro a la selección anterior, por lo que si quiere seleccionar solo los que caigan dentro de este recuadro antes asegúrese de deseleccionar todos los objetos previamente presionando A.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:ES/2.4/Manual/Modeling/Objects/Selecting

you have many objects. you see the oranges points? each one is a point. i think, even the outline m is different color.

veo muchos objetos, creo, creo que cada punto naranja es un objeto.

how join objects.

Ya teniendo tus 2 objetos en Mesh, los puedes unir con CTRL+J.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

you have many objects. you see the oranges points? each one is a point. i think, even the outline m is different color.

veo muchos objetos, creo, creo que cada punto naranja es un objeto.

how join objects.

Ya teniendo tus 2 objetos en Mesh, los puedes unir con CTRL+J.

Fijate en la tercera imagen eso pasa cuando los uno xD

As far as I can tell the problem isn't in blender, but with your actor files. You might just need to mess around with the actor editor a bit.

also, I opened up your model file, and it seems you have 966 triangles in the fire pots flanking the staircase

and the normals on the bottom tier are inside out.

when you use the circle tool you can set the number of sides the circle is made with the last action menu in the toolbar

You can double check your normals by selecting everything in object mode and pressing ctrl+a to apply scale

after that enable 'backface culling' in the display dropdown on the left interface.

This probably won't translate well. this is difficult for me to explain, even in my native language x3

• Like 2

As far as I can tell the problem isn't in blender, but with your actor files. You might just need to mess around with the actor editor a bit.

also, I opened up your model file, and it seems you have 966 triangles in the fire pots flanking the staircase

and the normals on the bottom tier are inside out.

when you use the circle tool you can set the number of sides the circle is made with the last action menu in the toolbar

You can double check your normals by selecting everything in object mode and pressing ctrl+a to apply scale

after that enable 'backface culling' in the display dropdown on the left interface.

This probably won't translate well. this is difficult for me to explain, even in my native language x3

You can do it with Images?

Follow this after opening your file in blender:

SHIFT+A

Select Mesh -> Add Circle.

T (Toolshelf)

scroll down in the left toolshelf we just opened with T.

There you can set the amount of vertices/edges, radius, ...

Yet another nice tip. Thx Lord.

Trinketos, just type

SPACEBAR

backface culling

Usually this is blender's silverbullet. A silverbullet in a silverbullet, literally spoken. ;)

• Like 2

Brilliant, step by step. Thanks Hephaestion! haha

although, due to scaling issues (some objects can have a negative scale value) backface culling won't show all the inside-out normals

make sure you apply scale in object mode before you export, and before you texture too.

Ctrl+A in object mode

>apply scale

when you unwrap your UVs they will be in the correct proportions as well.

0YCYu7F.png

Follow this after opening your file in blender:
SHIFT+A
Select Mesh -> Add Circle.

T (Toolshelf)
scroll down in the left toolshelf we just opened with T.

There you can set the amount of vertices/edges, radius, ...

Yet another nice tip. Thx Lord.

Trinketos, just type
SPACEBAR

I do not see the option: backface culling
Edited by Trinketos
  • Like 1