[Project] Ocelotlazohteotl (Mesoamerican 0AD Mod)

Trinketos

Ya eh resuelto el problema

I try to do sketches to help. You need many spb( special buildings) and remove blacksmith and others.

This Olmecs have architecture very similar to Mayan and that big heads around. Try to provide visual info, check official team research a lots of pictures to inspired artist.

Lo mejor es que te ayude consiguiendo fotos y haciendo sketch trata de usar inspiración de age of Empires sin violar los derechos de autor.

I try to do sketches to help. You need many spb( special buildings) and remove blacksmith and others.

This Olmecs have architecture very similar to Mayan and that big heads around. Try to provide visual info, check official team research a lots of pictures to inspired artist.

Lo mejor es que te ayude consiguiendo fotos y haciendo sketch trata de usar inspiración de age of Empires sin violar los derechos de autor.

I was thinking that, but years ago I do not have the age of empires
and have been looking for photos of Mesoamerican architecture

I was thinking that, but years ago I do not have the age of empires

and have been looking for photos of Mesoamerican architecture

I know I see them, but many of them are very big in scale. I don't think you can found thinks like barracks

I'm thinking in prepare a tutorial explained how adapt architecture to determinate civilization.

Our game is based in Aok proportions. And have a list how distribute buildings in blocks.

Share the screenshots to us.

EzfI8oE.jpg

95DZcEh.png

That my proposition to CC.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen