[Research] New Kingdom Egyptian Buildings

Lion.Kanzen

my question is are you going for accuracy or what you belive looks the best?

a building like this is very hard have accuracy and pretend don't be look like Ptolemy. And the other is the adaptability to RTS of accuracy buildings.

I dhow you how looks like a real palace.

zc4iscs.png

So, this marvel not, is not is a CC a CC in 0 A.D have 5x5 size.

http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/ArtDesignDocument

This not total war to be accurate with size, so I need a building that have properly size, so I try to search about a building have good properly but I don't find a one in archeology that have proper desing and proportion (5x5 remember?)

The other buoldings are very unproportional, that style was common to doing buildings inn AOE I not in AoK , and that is the one base of art in 0a.D had good one but not realistic.

This is other accurate palace.

11bUwVT.jpg

This one have 2 problems:

Very bigger and are made in a cliff or hill., if we hare supposed 0A.D factions civic centre are a representation of a new colony(province) for each territory, I don't expect all are ( governments)made in a hill.

So if other wants have better I can see them.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Is difficult but one I'm sure, I'm not want looks too similar to Enrique's one , the enrique found exactly best, but I don't want use because I want be different that official one. And I don't want the user thinks we use same buildings and only change the emblem.

I can use houses, may be not. But houses are. 3 models don't A,B,C.

The most accurate is this.

cxXMMbM.png

But I want some difference so I consult 3D art existen.

The previous RTS. Many times is based in one, many times is not.

I know about architecture but a architect is better in this because I'm not a architect.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen