Mesoamerican Mod

Trinketos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not talking about UV mapping, I'm talking about a material that will be shipped with the .dae and prevent the pyrogenesis engine from reading it. You should get rid of that

as for the normals, the inside of normals will be invisible once they're loaded into the engine

I'm not talking about UV mapping, I'm talking about a material that will be shipped with the .dae and prevent the pyrogenesis engine from reading it. You should get rid of that

as for the normals, the inside of normals will be invisible once they're loaded into the engine

Yeah, I knew I exported some models. Thank you for the suggestion , Trinketos don't forget delete material. I mean is unfinished model if, I do later or trinketos owner do it. I only make the idea but even I'm not sure, because this substitute the armory because they don't have one.

------------

Trinketos I have new idea and if you uses celtic textures to basic building ...the stone is similar to the celts uses in their buildings.

And after see some buildings from lordgood

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello to read, I have the 0 A.D. Alpha 16(finally xD).

Is not vercion of SVN (My Internet is bad, i do not have enough money buy a month of internet, rison why i dont have the svn vercion)

I dont have usb(me and my bad luck xD)

PD: Ola k ase

You'll have issues then... =(

Cause stuff changed between A16 and SVN, most of the mods don't work anymore on A16. Another problem I see is that everything is cached in the public.zip folder, therefore some textures are dds, while they normally are png's, causing you to have wrong links...

Can you upload the latest version of your mod to the forums at least ?

What is your problem with USB ?

Edited by stanislas69

Please find it. Are the models lost hopelessly, did you throw them into the Amazonas? ;)

You can work with git without internet. Just update very seldomly. e.g. 1x per 2 months upload/push your changes.

As git and svn are differential, there usually is not much data to transmit to the internet (if you don't commit new images or other binary files of course).

It's difficult to work without internet, but it's possible if you can live with buying internet for 1 day / month or every 2nd month and uploading + downloading your mod then.

Edited by Radagast.