Posted · Hidden by sanderd17, June 2, 2014 - Needless discussion + likely offensive to some
Hidden by sanderd17, June 2, 2014 - Needless discussion + likely offensive to some

C,mon where's ur sense of humour dude.

yeah but not here. the team is some seriously even more than me :). we are from all world and from many believes, i don't offense but indeed other can be.

Posted · Hidden by sanderd17, June 2, 2014 - Needless discussion + likely offensive to some
Hidden by sanderd17, June 2, 2014 - Needless discussion + likely offensive to some

I'm from my mums vagina :D

It's true, you've been further up your mum than your father has.

It's true, you've been further up your mum than your father has.

haha... its funny because its true.. lol

And I guess we can stop that now, and continue on topic (or not continue at all).

• Like 3

I'm James, im from australia. You know, what the americans think is new zealand and europeans forget exist (curse you austria!)

:lol2:

Non-English-speaking Europeans might have less trouble though... Austria in German is "Österreich", which is very different from "Australien" ;)

• Like 1

Posted · Hidden by sanderd17, June 2, 2014 - Personal attacks
Hidden by sanderd17, June 2, 2014 - Personal attacks

Yes sir, will do so sir!

I'm James, im from australia. You know, what the americans think is new zealand and europeans forget exist (curse you austria!)

My nick is a word combination of Australia+moron. Au-ron. 2401 is my birthdate.

uhh.. i like cheese?

Nice try loser....... your being racist because you come from a poor 3rd world country and was denied a permanent visa in Australia. That's why Australia is one of the best countries in the world, because they turn away scum like yourself......lol :D:D:D

Nice try loser....... your being racist because you come from a poor 3rd world country and was denied a permanent visa in Australia. That's why Australia is one of the best countries in the world, because they turn away scum like yourself......lol :D:D:D

I'm from third world country , but have great knowledge.even the UN say these country like Developing country this wold is incorrect terminology.

He's still going at me in private messages.

he has a frickin' personal crusade to "prove" i'm not australian.

yeah but he expressing in wrong way . we are International people. Here are all feelings.

He's still going at me in private messages. he has a frickin' personal crusade to "prove" i'm not australian.

Then prove that you are!!!

C'mon AceWild. This isn't fair. He says he is, so why should we not believe? Even though you think he's lying, let there be peace.

• Like 2
  • feneur featured and unfeatured this topic
  • feneur pinned this topic