初めまして。クリスと申します。僕は日本人じゃないけど、大学で日本語を勉強しています。どうぞよろしくお願いします ^_^

Nice to meet you, Chris. Your Japanese looks almost perfect! 「じゃないけど」を「ではありませんが」に直せば、文全体の丁寧さと調和してさらに良くなります。日本語の勉強頑張ってください。

• 2 weeks later...

Finland here, generally GMT+2.

My nickname is as simple as 3 first letters from my first and surname.

Trivia: It purely coincidentally translates from Japanese as the law, the rules and the regulations.

This again fits me extremely well as I occasionally get requests to moderate various communities or forums. Not once have I specifically asked to become one.

Greeting everyone :bye: ,

I am from Myanamar also known as Burma . Once I was History student but now I am a Music producer and study Audio Engineering ( and also RTS crazy :taz: ). My name is auctually direct translate from Burmese term (Da Lawt Khine ) :ph34r: which mean two swords holder warrior . I may be gamer and enthusing in study of History but I really don't know about the gaming but I really want to learn about the gaming which can make my imagine and dream come true . And one day , I have plan to study about video gaming in oversea because there is no such as school in my country . If some of you guys need help about Asia sounds,music or historical data :yinyang: , I can help you .
Well , This is me .. This is Real... :walkman: .(that my story :bye: )

Edited by 2swordsman
  • Like 1

If some of you guys need help about Asia sounds,music or historical data :yinyang: , I can help you .

The only Asian civs we plan are civs that got in touch with either Romans or Greeks (in fact, we don't plan any new factions, but will try to just complete the existing factions). We are currently working on the seleucids however. If you can help with that, we need more reference material: http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18093

Or if you want to help with far-eastern civs, I should point you to the RotE mod that's doing a Chinese faction:

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showforum=423

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Brazil. My nickname is from Falcon Peregrine, I love this animal, fast and mortal.

In the game I'm not fast and mortal, but I'm practicing.

try build 2 barracks and collect all food nearly , and collect wood, build 1 barrack at early to produce unit faster, all unit produced use to collect food and wood, and create more military units if the military units are not avaible train females to gathering wood build houses and outpost when food is low build farm and then start to research II phase

When you have second phase starting you expense to build a farmland( many famr around) collect stone to build a barrack and prepare the first defenses.

Hello fellow strategians! I've started to play this game a few weeks ago, but I had some intensive AoE1 & 2 experience (single-player only though back then). I like a lot, however bugs drive me nuts. But that's OK, the game looks very good still and I always enjoy playing some 2vs2 game online (some of you may know me from there).

On topic, I'm from Bucharest, Romania with my mother language being Romanian. My local time is GMT +2, but you'll find me usually playing at strange hours (anyone remembers those long matches with local time 5 A.M. here, when maybe only 6-8 players were online?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have three. Don't hate me. the other two i haven't used in 2/4 years. D:

P.S IF i go innactive for a year and i have no important rank. i'll forget my username AND password and reregister.

Forewarning.

If you do forget, please try the "Lost Your Password?" function, you don't have to know your password, just enter an email address. I would assume you've got fewer of those, so it should be easier to find the correct one ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • feneur featured and unfeatured this topic
  • feneur pinned this topic