Posted · Hidden by sanderd17, June 2, 2014 - Personal attacks
Hidden by sanderd17, June 2, 2014 - Personal attacks

C'mon AceWild. This isn't fair. He says he is, so why should we not believe? Even though you think he's lying, let there be peace.

Yeah your right.... let there be peace :D

LOL

"Prove to me that you really are Australian, you bugger, you."

hahaha what the hell I've seen a lot of @#$% in my time but I've never seen that!

whaaaaaa .. whaaaaaaaaa ...whaaaaaaaaaaa... test tube baby is crying lets all jump on it and take it out of its misery.

Posted · Hidden by feneur, June 10, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by feneur, June 10, 2014 - No reason given

Thank you for moderating Sander. And as a note to anyone else thinking about attacking another forum member: I'm banning AceWild for three days due to these actions, this kind of behaviour is not something we look upon lightly in these forums.

• Like 3

I'm from Quebec (In Canada) so my mother language is French. My name is Michael Roussel. Rmk was rm4 before and rm4 was rousselm4 before. Roussel is my last name and m is the first letter of my first name. I don't know why it's 4, rousselm4 was my user login on the computers at my school! I like 0ad.

• Like 1

Yes, here I am Japanese, and I like Gỏi cuốn, or summer roll, it tastes good!

Hello kanetaka, glad I'm not the only one :). 今は大学で 日本語を勉強していますから、ちょっと 日本語で話せるんです。 よかったら よろしくお願いします。 :) Edited by hhyloc

Hello kanetaka, glad I'm not the only one :). 今は大学で 日本語を勉強していますから、ちょっと 日本語で話せるんです。 よかったら よろしくお願いします。 :)

こちらこそよろしくお願いします。Nice to meet you, hhyloc. I am happy to know that you studies Japanese.

• Like 2

Yes, here I am Japanese, and I like Gỏi cuốn, or summer roll, it tastes good!

初めまして。クリスと申します。僕は日本人じゃないけど、大学で日本語を勉強しています。どうぞよろしくお願いします ^_^

Hey, I don't really know, where my nickname comes from, I just wanted to have a "cool" name back then (that's also the reason why it has a capital H in it :D)

I'm from Germany (GMT+1)

Dann bin ich nicht der einzige aus Deutschland hier und herzlich willkommen ;)

I am from the United States and I am currently living in Florida (the little peninsula that sticks out next to Mexico). Originally I stick with a nick name by Slytacular, but my love for Viking history and the game community I used to play had me seek out a nordic name. I spot Sighvatr on the list and stuck with it. If I remember, Sighvatr was the name to an Icelandic poet.

• Like 2

• feneur featured and unfeatured this topic
  • feneur pinned this topic