0 AD Asset License and Practice Project :)

Hey everyone,

Just curious what is the license of the current 0 AD 3D and 2D Assets?

I am working with the Unreal Engine 4 and I am effectively working on my first Practice project.

I would like to use the 0 AD Assets for testing / Practice purposes.

Would this be ok?

Thank you for your time,

HeadClot

Most of it, mine as well is released under CC-BY-SA So you have to give credit, and the source, but are even able to sell it.

I do not mind giving credit - You guys made the assets so you deserve the credit :)

I do not intend to sell at least at this point. When I am more experienced with the Unreal 4 Engine I will be making games to sell. But for now practice. :)

Just curious where can I find the assets?

Are they part of your official Repo?

I do not mind giving credit - You guys made the assets so you deserve the credit :)

I do not intend to sell at least at this point. When I am more experienced with the Unreal 4 Engine I will be making games to sell. But for now practice. :)

Just curious where can I find the assets?

Are they part of your official Repo?

Note that for lots of art stuff, the source files are not available publicly yet (or even completely lost). That means you won't find blender or photoshop files, but png and dae files.

This is being fixed by adding a new art_source repo (http://trac.wildfiregames.com/browser/art_source). But it will take time to fill the repo. We currently also have an art repo that can't be made public because it also contains copyrighted reference material (which may not legally be spread publicly).

• Like 1