Error from new GUI

WhiteTreePaladin

0 A.D. Main log (warnings and errors only)

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/summary/summary.js line 576 reference to undefined property teams

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/summary/summary.js line 591 reference to undefined property teams

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/summary/summary.js line 591 reference to undefined property teams

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/summary/summary.js line 808 reference to undefined property teams

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/summary/summary.js line 809 Error: Invalid value for setting 'size' init([object Object],(void 0))@gui/summary/summary.js:809

ERROR: GUI page 'page_summary.xml': Failed to call init() function

ERROR: CRenderer::EndFrame: GL errors occurred

commands.txt

• Like 1

Another error: p class="error">ERROR: GUI: Trying to use style 'modernFade' that doesn't exist.</p>

This should be fixed now.

0 A.D. Main log (warnings and errors only)

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/summary/summary.js line 576 reference to undefined property teams

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/summary/summary.js line 808 reference to undefined property teams

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/summary/summary.js line 809 Error: Invalid value for setting 'size' init([object Object],(void 0))@gui/summary/summary.js:809

ERROR: GUI page 'page_summary.xml': Failed to call init() function

ERROR: CRenderer::EndFrame: GL errors occurred

I can't seem to reproduce this. :(

I guess the commands.txt isn't really helpful here since it doesn't record GUI commands. It was an 8 player match, so that may have had something to do with it.

I just ran a random map and started clicking things specifically see the new parts of the GUI. It didn't take too long before that appeared, so I'm sure we'll see it again.

Today, I tested the latest SVN14808, I found a problem: When I set AI in the menu, press the "settings" button, the game appears the phenomenon of suspended animation, unable to press the other button.

You can reproduce this problem.

Problem areas: Match Setup

Player Name Player Placement Civilization Team

Player1 You Random None

Player2 AI: Aegis Bot Settings Random None

Today, I tested the latest SVN14808, I found a problem: When I set AI in the menu, press the "settings" button, the game appears the phenomenon of suspended animation, unable to press the other button.

1. EDIT:fixed. I see a similar problem, just try to use the lobby from the main menu, nothing happens and I can't click other buttons.
  2. EDIT:fixed. Also a minor tweaks: the "Learn to play" page from main menu has usually no empty line between the paragraph title and its paragraph (other than the main title "0 A.D. in game manual"). The "In Game" section however has an empty line after it.

Some more little issues:

1. the first two combo-boxes on the top of the lobby should be a bit larger to accommodate the text they show;
  2. EDIT: fixed. (this is a regression since alpha 15) the visible part of the "Players" combo-box is only a little longer than the 8 elements it keeps (says it is 7.8 elements). This make it appear the sliding cursor which moves slightly the elements in the combo-box. I think the combo-box should not be long "7.8 elements", but is should keep an integer number of elements (so it should be long 7 or 8) to avoid this behaviour;
  3. EDIT: fixed. The Civilization combo-box in the match set up should be larger, while the Player Placements combo-box can be smaller.