===[Eyecandy]== Crucifixes

I will start making tutorials for blender, when i'm more confident with it. Only real thing I did with it was exporting models, and that Minion on my profile Pic. So my knowledge is limited. I only make tutorials when I fully know something to avoid showing off.

Texture is big enough for you to don't have to split it, but you can make two separate ones , just keep in mind that you can't crop the image, only delete the parts you don't want. It would be better that you work on this image only, to avoid errors, and to get used to making textures like the one in the game. Also, you can work somewhere else to do a perfect fit for the texture, and then copy paste it on the one I gave you. Your choice =) If you don't understand what I say I will explain it further.

• Like 1

I will start making tutorials for blender, when i'm more confident with it. Only real thing I did with it was exporting models, and that Minion on my profile Pic. So my knowledge is limited. I only make tutorials when I fully know something to avoid showing off.

Texture is big enough for you to don't have to split it, but you can make two separate ones , just keep in mind that you can't crop the image, only delete the parts you don't want. It would be better that you work on this image only, to avoid errors, and to get used to making textures like the one in the game. Also, you can work somewhere else to do a perfect fit for the texture, and then copy paste it on the one I gave you. Your choice =) If you don't understand what I say I will explain it further.

You can create a army of artist learning how doing stuff for 0.A.D.

Nope, I can't. I'm not a good 2D artist at all, My models look good, because 0ad team did very good job on textures. Look at for instance the fountains textures i made from scratch. They are really really bad. This and organic modelling are my weaknesses =) I will work on it to fix it, but I'm not really improving. If you are able to find my posts on the Taleworlds forums you will see that i was not really liked, because my textures were when I didn't simply steal them from other models, horrible and so those guys were really harsh.

That being said, I like helping people very much, but I like to do it well, and for this I need knowledge.

Nope, I can't. I'm not a good 2D artist at all, My models look good, because 0ad team did very good job on textures. Look at for instance the fountains textures i made from scratch. They are really really bad. This and organic modelling are my weaknesses =) I will work on it to fix it, but I'm not really improving. If you are able to find my posts on the Taleworlds forums you will see that i was not really liked, because my textures were when I didn't simply steal them from other models, horrible and so those guys were really harsh.

That being said, I like helping people very much, but I like to do it well, and for this I need knowledge.

All Knowledge is valuable for everyone.

ok

Now we have this. my Question I need follow the map lines for have best fit with cross form. or is fine as you seen.

zfZ8TkI.png

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

You all forgetting that the Y crucifix was used in "inverted"

Romans did crucify people, and the most famous aside from Jesus was Spartacus and all who served him were crucified along the apien way...

-JanLuyken-CrucifixionofapostlePeterRome

The inverted crucifixion was for more serious punishment and was really for those committed great crimes against the Roman Empire

Peter one of Jesus's deciples was crucified upside down ....

crucifixion_peter_alg177487_hi.jpg

You all forgetting that the Y crucifix was used in "inverted"

Romans did crucify people, and the most famous aside from Jesus was Spartacus and all who served him were crucified along the apien way...

History channel perform a documentary called Cruxifixion, they tells about how soldiers enjoy be creative to executing prisioners. Example the woman many times were cruxifixe viewing to the cross. Edited by Lion.Kanzen