Faction: Anglo-Saxons

niektb

Cut our what you need. If you want the right one, then I pose the fingers, there is a problem in blender, so that it always crashes if you rotate the rig handles for the fingers for some time. Had it ready a dozen times, zack, then it crashed.

If you like then I will try again. :D Can also pose the guy to be stunned because of the fireball/catapult fire.

Edit: Don't worry, it's 200 samples only. Far too low sampling for shiny material and caustics in blender cycles render engine. Will put it up once it's final. The following is just a snapshot:

post-15921-0-55979700-1397243669_thumb.p

Edited by Hephaestion

• I miss the talent for this. (you showed images of BLIZZARD ... :iberian: )
  • The characters I have available don't have a face rig.
Though the knight now is improved and is being rendered currently.

easy boys all 3D art render that matchs with our mods is welcome but ... I need a face,

uYLrGpL.jpg

I need I'm very great photomanipulator, and I good taking pics.

I think this is no good idea as artists capable of that are in the main dev team only. Okay, we have Nantchev but I doubt there is time for it. LordGood, Enrique and Pureon (the main team artists I know) will probably not have time for Council matter.

So let's stick with the knight. 1000 A.D., a knight is okay for this as our timeframe is at least until 1500AD, not? Or is it for the Saxons only? Do you prepare for a fundraiser or what do you plan. Saxons or Council?

Milllennium Defence. (Medium resolution version with 400 samples. Has transparent background for adding background images.)

post-15921-0-01080700-1397248770_thumb.p

post-15921-0-73414900-1397249742_thumb.p

Edited by Hephaestion

• 2 weeks later...

Finally each texture could be a separate mod.

If you

• give it the same filename consistently,

OR

• we get line by line overloading of mods/<mod>/ (like a diff somehow)
then everyone can put together own variants (case 2) or at least choose which texture to use (case 1).

So don't throw the textures away. Put it orderly named in a repository. Then we can use them all and no work is lost - multidiversity as side-effect of striving to perfection so to say ..

Edited by Hephaestion

Anglosaxon shields were dished, not flat. The flat Anglosaxon shields is a modern thing, but shield boss finds are always shaped for a dished shield.

There were some flat ones probably, but art is hard to discern from in this timeframe because of the loss of things like perspective and depth in paintings and whatnot.

Also, those are rawhide, not metal shield rims.

Edited by Flavius Aetius
  • Like 2

Anglosaxon shields were dished, not flat. The flat Anglosaxon shields is a modern thing, but shield boss finds are always shaped for a dished shield.

There were some flat ones probably, but art is hard to discern from in this timeframe because of the loss of things like perspective and depth in paintings and whatnot.

Also, those are rawhide, not metal shield rims.

Can be nice see that. You can bring examples :).