newcivs

i have a metapost with 3 subposts:

* "Celtic Post"

The celts were very fierce, but poor on techjnology, that means that the only way for the celts could lauch a huge attack is on forest, in open terrain are very very very very weak, we can implemente as there:

O means on open terrain such as desert, F means forest, the unit that i talk is B

* Britons:

O infantry: 4

F Infantry 11

O delamokludda = 10

F delamokludda = 19

O chariot = 23

F chariot = 16

now the gauls:

O infantry: 8

F Infantry 9

O solduros = 17

F solduros = 13

why?????:

the britons were more "savage" more noise, naked, fierce, indomit

the gauls were more disciplinated and good metalworking, that explains my idea

* Note the Calvary "except Carbanto" don't recieve a positive or negative impact of it

* Persia:

* the persian melee infantry were of the worse infantry on 0AD world

but is very very very cheap, we could implement with 8 hack the infantry and 12 the champions but with the 60% of the actual cost, the rest of the units are untouched by the change

* Mauryans:

many many many many soldiers, but few technology, we could implement it, i'm talking about melee infantry:

B = 7 hack

A = 10 hack

E = 13 hack

the champions don't recieve any impact of it

B means Basic, A means Advanced, and E elite

Edited by newcivs

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17975

This post. You can me ask in Spanish what means this post.

Ok ,te pregunto, como puedo lograr que una unidad detecte donde esta, me explico, rodeada de objetos "como arboles", o en terreno abierto y se comporte segun esto "fuerte en bosque y delicado en terreno abierto"

Ahora si te entiendo mejor.

Ok

This guy wants to know how the game( simulation) where is a unit , example if this unit is rounded for a forest, or if is into open field, basically. This in order to detect if this unit can be weak in forest and strong in a open field, like a Legion or phalanx and strong in forest like celts, Iberians and Germans .

Pero que tiene que ver el título de "débil pero barato"?

If every tree would have an aura (and thus a range query), even just starting a game would be a nightmare (you can try if you want, just copy the aura code from some hero to the tree template). There are too many trees on the map to make it feasible this way.

Basing it on terrain type would be a bit better, but still too much work for now.

If every tree would have an aura (and thus a range query), even just starting a game would be a nightmare (you can try if you want, just copy the aura code from some hero to the tree template). There are too many trees on the map to make it feasible this way.

Basing it on terrain type would be a bit better, but still too much work for now.

The second XD . Now this guy how's all ways he can take.