Alpha 16 Wishlist/General discussion

Remove Mercenary Nubian Archer from Ptolemaic Army.

Why? As far as I know Egyptian armies have often included mercenaries, among them Nubian archers. Perhaps not in every timeframe (I would suspect they were less keen on having them around surrouding the time of Kushite occupation, ±700 BC). If there is no historical basis for these archers, would you have a correct (preferably ranged) alternative?

Why? As far as I know Egyptian armies have often included mercenaries, among them Nubian archers. Perhaps not in every timeframe (I would suspect they were less keen on having them around surrouding the time of Kushite occupation, ±700 BC). If there is no historical basis for these archers, would you have a correct (preferably ranged) alternative?

Maybe make a timer like aom. And add another unit.

Just a thought, for people with lousy computers like me.

Would there be a way to limit the number of particle effects on screen at any given point in time? I like to see the flaming javelins and stones, but when there is a line of elite iberian skirmisher infantry throwing thirty flaming javelins at a time, it gets pretty hectic. Even if a computer can handle that sort of punishment, it gets really hard to see.

I'm talking about automatically cutting back when there are too many particle effects on-screen

agree with this, in desert maps and snow, sometimes so some weird.

The other is, the rumbles when destroy a big structure, units build under all trash materials some weird. i dont know if is possibly block a build or path over the rumbble material.