Joining the Multiplayer Lobby

Prodigal Son

(Please double-check that you're getting the correct file, I had forgotten to update the download links, so if you started the download more than a while ago it might be a good idea to check it.)

There shouldn't be any need to change anything, just enter a login name and a password and press register :) (It's not 100% certain that you will be able to host anyway though, the method we're using for Alpha 15 is not perfect, but if it doesn't work keep trying and it should work.)

For anyone having host issues (people not being able to join etc) for me it didn't work by UPnP, but worked with port forwarding. It also seems like the server has lag issues when people attempt to host more than one game at the same time.

It needs work but it's a great step for the game. Already had great fun in two matches so far and multiplayer gameplay is already shaping up nicely:)

• Like 1

For anyone having host issues (people not being able to join etc) for me it didn't work by UPnP, but worked with port forwarding. It also seems like the server has lag issues when people attempt to host more than one game at the same time.

It needs work but it's a great step for the game. Already had great fun in two matches so far and multiplayer gameplay is already shaping up nicely:)

Obviously its not suppose to be perfect. It's first lobby official version.

I've made some optimizations to the bot. Hopefully that will help the lag issues. (r14387)

• Like 2