What are reputation points?

Keaton the Wise

Art post, if you are contributor, that one, see Enrique, Lordgood, Ludo. Other can be important programming task, see Sanderd17 or Historic_bruno. The other is give ideas to improved the game, that give more points. Or do videos about 0AD.

One girl have the most reputation post for her video about play 0AD was a kind of tutorial of basic gameplay.

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?app=members&module=reputation&section=most

I've noticed that there are some topics labelled "HOT". What does that mean?

It just means that there is over a certain number of posts posted in that topic :) I think it's over 15 or something, but I don't remember for sure. I could check for sure if you think it's important though :)

What are reputation points? Why are they important? How does one earn them? What do they do?

We don't care about reputation points, or hot posts. The team members that are active on the forums just read everything. So you don't have to force yourself to post stuff that earns reputation points, or asks for extra comments. We don't care about that.

It a lot better if you share something you're genuinely interested in, or some problem you've discovered that nobody has noticed yet.

• Like 5

We don't care about reputation points, or hot posts. The team members that are active on the forums just read everything. So you don't have to force yourself to post stuff that earns reputation points, or asks for extra comments. We don't care about that.

It a lot better if you share something you're genuinely interested in, or some problem you've discovered that nobody has noticed yet.

(Which interestingly enough probably is what will earn you the most points in the end anyway :) So just focus on posting about interesting things, and reputation points/hot topics will be fun things on the side :) )

(Also, on another note: if we find that people post stuff just to misuse these forum features we will change the settings. A good discussion is the most important thing :) )

• Like 3