Easter egg for holidays and December.

Lion.Kanzen

I just laughed so hard i got hiccups.

Lion, se dice "easter" no "eastern", sin la última "n".

easter = pascua

eastern = oriente

easter egg = huevo de pascua

eastern egg = huevo oriental

Has estado diciendo huevo oriental todo este tiempo XDDDD

About the eastern egg idea, i think is good too as long as it doesn't take too much effort that could be centered in development.

I just laughed so hard i got hiccups.

Lion, se dice "easter" no "eastern", sin la última "n".

easter = pascua

eastern = oriente

easter egg = huevo de pascua

eastern egg = huevo oriental

Has estado diciendo huevo oriental todo este tiempo XDDDD

About the eastern egg idea, i think is good too as long as it doesn't take too much effort that could be centered in development.

Puss hahaha happens I say sometimes Sandler17 instead Sanderd17, or Idawin instead Idanwin, happens when a Words is similar to other. XD hahaha.
  • Like 1

i think the map used as bae for this "chtistmas scenario" must be northern lights "for the cristmas mith of snata claus" put it and we mantain the "style"

i think the map used as bae for this "chtistmas scenario" must be northern lights "for the cristmas mith of snata claus" put it and we mantain the "style"

Ok are a Skirmish map, that is enoght good more than north light, is the last, Alpine Valley for Skirmish, and have a good space in the middle.

And the team have old Christmas props?

4hWtk6O.jpg

This one was for Loucetius 12

happy Black Friday all XD.

how many wood I will gain by cutting the christmas tree?

It will be possible to loot santa for some metal and stone ?

it will be possible to eat rufus for some food ?

since it's 0AD we will see jesus birth on a sand map?

i think Jesus would actually make a good addition to the editor, but only when it gets to Part 2; no matter how you slice it, Jesus lived and did what He did during the 1-500ad period ;) if nothing else, he would make a good easter egg unit (:P) for settings of Imperial Rome in the Israel/Palestine area

I want to see jesus resurecting deads... healing everything... giving unlimited bread food... walking with his cross on his back to using it as ram to enter in all pagan towns... converting people to his faith player... saying "are ye gonna love each other now ??? or ye want more?" when fighting enemies units...