Capitoline wolf, Boiling Oil tech and Colossus of Rhodes

Iskandar

Hi! I propose:

1) For the Roman's Faction Symbol, to the place of Imperial Eagle, Capitoline wolf, because the Capitoline wolf, inspired by the legend of the founding of Rome, was the emblem of the monarchic and republican Rome, while the Eagle is an emblem of etrurian origin, used only as symbol of the legions beginning from the epoch of Caius Marius (103 B.C), and only in Imperial Age, was used as symbol of Roman Empire. http://www.romanoimpero.com/2009/10/i-simboli-di-roma.html (is in italian language). The Imperial Eagle Faction Symbol can be preserved for the Imperial roman faction.

2)For the Tower, this alternative technology: Boiling Oil (increase the brought closer attack) OR Ballista (increase the attack to distance);

3)For the general Hellenic faction (not athenians, macedonians and spartans), I propose to introduce the "theban's phalanx" champion unit and Mirror tower special building, and as a wonder the Colossus of Rhodes, because this faction will represent (in the scenario map) the other Greek city-state.

I think the Eagle I'd more Greek even Ptolemies use one. I have a figure of Lupa capitolina. Luperca. I agree are a topic with that in art forum.

We have the thebans sacred band already as eyecandy.

And Colossus are in design with other wonders see art forum to bring and discover our last discuss about visual art and 3d models.

Now with technology three see technical forum.

• Like 1

Edit2: now I see, the mirror tower don't exist for now. When science can prove can be exist but for now these tower are a myth.

as mentioned before, a mirror tower (perhaps as a Wonder) would work best as an editor-only unit that you can place as eye candy rather than having an actual function, except maybe for a buff that increases the damage towers and other defensive structures do to ships and siege, in reference to Archimedes' supposed use of them