Crowd-Sourced Civ: Seleucids

Mythos_Ruler

On 11/29/2016 at 11:46 PM, Phalanx said:

These are references I've found for Seleucus Nicator.  The first is a famous bust of him, the second is a steam workshop version of him for Civilization 5, and the final is a version of him from, I beleive, an Indian television show or perhaps a Ballywood movie.

Spoiler

download.jpg220px-Seleuco_I_Nicatore.JPG

hqdefault.jpg

@Enrique

hero_helmet_seleucus_nikator_render.png

sele_hero_helmet_seleucus_nikator.7z

Edited by stanislas69
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 21/12/2017 at 12:40 AM, Lion.Kanzen said:

elephant.gif

someone has considered using the template <GarrisonHolder> <VisibleGarrisongPoints> to allow it have units above? (if planned the garrison holder template needs to have some patch to make the unit obstruction translate from the root to the garrison point height)

image.png.a9b2f13b72384627b36f2baf95de59eb.png

Edited by Alexandermb

Garrisonable elephants would be hilariously awesome, though I would doubt the utility of having to manually add soldiers to your elephants in the middle of a match. I would like to see the archer [or whatever] be trained along with the elephant. Separate entities, but one unit if that makes sense. And you're right, similar to archers on ships or archers on top of gates, there would need to be some work regarding obstructions and footprints and pathfinding.

Spoiler

IMHO an awesome meta game addition would be to have a customizable unit feature where you can customize your units within historical reason prior to a match.

War Elephants? Want them to have armor or not? Full armor or just bits and pieces? Towers or not? In those towers, do you want pikemen or archers? Having a meta feature where you can determine this beforehand would be incredible. 

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1