Add "Back to Work" button : patch testing

Hello everyone,

I've written a patch to fix this ticket : http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/799.

It works very well for me, but apparently sanderd17 has not succeeded getting it working.

Thus, I create this topic to draw attention on my patch : does anybody manage to use this functionnality ?

Itms

PS. BTW, I have a few patches waiting for review (http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/1773 and http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/2116) but you can figure out there is no hurry, this is not high-priority work.

I've thought of it ! But it is not really linked to this patch, since here we're just trying to handle the citizen soldiers who can both fight and work. I open a Trac ticket to propose the feature.

Concerning the topic itself, did you manage to get my patch working ?

Edited by Itms

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know I posted in other topic, but I want give you some feedback.

Ok I play more Itms, I found your back to the work very useful, even if the button is in unis and not one for civic center, tower and all garrison units.

The button can be works even with unis that don't were visible before you garrison when you select a bunch of units.

For example I garrison all and select all units, not all were working before I was attacking by the Ai, so I try to know all thst we're working before but if difficult.

Now I ask is a shortcut for this or is planned one? Is very useful as idle worker.

I know I posted in other topic, but I want give you some feedback.

Ok I play more Itms, I found your back to the work very useful, even if the button is in unis and not one for civic center, tower and all garrison units.

The button can be works even with unis that don't were visible before you garrison when you select a bunch of units.

For example I garrison all and select all units, not all were working before I was attacking by the Ai, so I try to know all thst we're working before but if difficult.

Now I ask is a shortcut for this or is planned one? Is very useful as idle worker.

Sorry Lion but your logic in this statement makes no sense word order in English sentences is critical one out of place may change the meaning completely.

Enjoy the Choice :)

What you understsnd XD?

Ok i say was the button is right in worker but can be really cool put in cĂ­vicos center, temples, towers etc.

And when you have selected units the button sudden disappears. This happens when you select between workers and elite and happens when workers haven't not a "work to do" before you garrison or before they stop fight, etc.