===[TASK]=== Cobra

Micket

Uploaded the .blend file. It was saved with Blender 2.78c. This file contains initial camera+lamps setup from the original file by Micket and all new animations (made so far) as actions in Action Editor. Also there is a test action I could not get rid of. It serves no purpose.

Notable changes to animations:
Fixed a clipping issue with idle_01 I totally forgot to fix before rendering.
Fixed interpolation issues with idle_02.

cobra_animations_WIP_170714.7z

If anyone wants to try animations in the game or make additional animations, please consider reading notes below.

I have not tested it in the game. So the scale may be off. I will scale animations, should it be required.

Creating animations that use movement (like idle_01 or walk) may be a nightmare as the armature does not use any constraints. Maybe later I can add something like Follow Path+Spline IK to help with that problem.

I am not certain I can spare enough time to complete idle_03 during this weekend. I will try to get it done by the end of the next week then.

Edited by Strannik
  • Like 3

I am not certain I can spare enough time to complete idle_03 during this weekend. I will try to get it done by the end of the next week then.

@Strannik That's not an issue, do not worry. The team is currently in commit freeze, so no new features will be added until next alpha, which leaves you a few months :P

Thanks for providing the blendfiles !