Your 0 A.D. Screenshots

dolomiti

On 4/5/2019 at 11:35 AM, LordGood said:

abandoned village and date orchard by a dried up oasis. merchant caravan spending the night

screenshot0103.png

we can have ruins from other civs, like Assyrians or  abandoned cities. Tyros was destroyed several time, same with Judea/Israel , Edom ....(all levantine neighborhood) 

Also Nomadic desert (Sahara) peoples. those arent included in main game.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.f16545e769b35657998412ca22df05f3.jpeg

i know this is egyptian but is an example.

Before the great archaeological excavations in the 19th century, there was almost no historical knowledge of the great Assyrian empire and of its magnificent capital. Other cities that had perished, such as Palmyra, Persepolis, and Thebes, had left ruins to mark their sites and tell of their former greatness; but of this city, imperial Nineveh, no vestige seemed to remain, and the very place on which it had stood became only a matter of conjecture.

In the days of the Greek historians Ctesias and Herodotus, 400 BC, Nineveh had become a thing of the past; and when Xenophon (c. 430 – 354 BC) the historian passed the place in the Retreat of the Ten Thousand the very memory of its name had been lost. It was buried out of sight.[

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 10:14 PM, Lion.Kanzen said:

image.png.ed8c5aa302de7cbaeb090d00e2c00d7f.png

moarrr, they look very strong. is time to work inn their dhields variations. I mean elite shields.

The UV mapping for the pikeman shields could be rotated about 80 degrees clockwise. It's always bothered me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started a new skirmish map: Palmyra.

palmyra_preview.png.e94dc91b8b4ce777110be3710c21c3be.png

screenshot0070.thumb.jpg.c10af725430babfdf332da511ed3ba52.jpg

screenshot0072.thumb.jpg.b01e1defe8f58b8b7a0d6a48aca7cd65.jpg

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

The UV mapping for the pikeman shields could be rotated about 80 degrees clockwise. It's always bothered me.

Sounds doable. Adding it to my todo list :)

Regarding the map could have done a fisheye effect :P

43 minutes ago, Bigtiger said:

The Temperate Forest. Now go chop it down! 

screenshot0169.thumb.png.bdee17e31f76f914bb0954fe52646989.png

Bad weather, tornado? Nice work! looks pretty realistic, another thing I would add is a "circle" of fallen leaves around each tree (maybe an actor with transparency?).

4 minutes ago, nani said:

Bad weather, tornado? Nice work! looks pretty realistic, another thing I would add is a "circle" of fallen leaves around each tree (maybe an actor with transparency?).

Didn't you just complain of lag because of alpha transparency decals ? :P

• Like 1