Your 0 A.D. Screenshots

dolomiti

On 12/28/2016 at 11:30 AM, Lion.Kanzen said:

Don't Forget Numidians and Pontus.

when you show a image to people from a mod they want that stuff in vanilla game.

Thracians, Scythians, AksumitesHans, Pontians, Numidians, and maybe Armenians. These would give a great variety of strategies and variety of artwork.

2 hours ago, wackyserious said:

Spoiler

Feud.jpg

Tribal disputes are a common thing in Gaul. :)

@wackyserious Would you be interested in upgrading celt textures to 512*512? we'll probably end up downscaling to 256*256 but it is always better to have more resolution for any reason. Now that we have new meshes, once the cavalry units are finished, I'm thinking on upgrading unit textures (specially all those which are currently 128*128 to a minimum of 256*256).

You made already a very good job with texture, would you be interested on keep working on more?

• Like 1

@Enrique Very possible, but it might take a long time, I'm quite occupied with different things right now, I was able to work with the textures lately because of the Holiday vacation. :)

I would also like to join and officially enter the WFG art as an texture artist, if it is possible? But I can only contribute and work if I have plenty of free time.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, wackyserious said:

@Enrique Very possible, but it might take a long time, I'm quite occupied with different things right now, I was able to work with the textures lately because of the Holiday vacation. :)

I would also like to join and officially enter the WFG art as an texture artist, if it is possible? But I can only contribute and work if I have plenty of free time.

I'd say it is very possible. I'd say it's ok if you can only contribute from time to time if you manage to get good quality textures and don't mind having a strict head of department guy :P 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, wackyserious said:

Post some good stuff. Especially the basic unit Celt stuff need upgraded.

I know this only because Enrique ask me at one time to update the unit actors and I notice the Celtic units need much help.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1

Lol, it's indeed true that you land in America if you go far enough to the East :P We could do it but probably we need to make some thematical adjustments to the mod (you know, different main menu background, different mod name maybe, different logo) if we want to justify it's addition

• Like 1

2 hours ago, niektb said:

Lol, it's indeed true that you land in America if you go far enough to the East :P We could do it but probably we need to make some thematical adjustments to the mod (you know, different main menu background, different mod name maybe, different logo) if we want to justify it's addition

Psh, niek, you think I wouldn't have already thought of that? You forgot the new soundtracks too ;p