Your 0 A.D. Screenshots

dolomiti

1 hour ago, Alexandermb said:

i don't know if im too used to Aztecs of AoE 2, however i think the cherry top on america's pre-colonial factions would be dirtier and desaturated walls with lots of cracks and ivy or moss growing all over the wood, for show the difference between the faction -500 years ago.

You say the texture looks very clean?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Stan` said:

screenshot0076.png

@Alexandermb What do you think of the destroyed civic_center on the right ? I did what I mentionned in the Addons thread

on the left? Yeah it looks pretty awesome burned, it serve his purpose of besieged town.

a good feature is that we Could leave them as a long decay time decal on the map so a player would know where a fight had place in the map. We know a poblation wouldn't settle in a fight scene fill of corpse until a long time has passed away.

In other words, a poblation wouldn't harvest and plot in a burned field or full of corpses.

An invincible obstruction decaying for time

6 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

on the left? Yeah it looks pretty awesome burned, it serve his purpose of besieged town.

Yeah XD. Okay, will add it to the game and fix the rubble of the current buildings using incorrect textures. will also use it for the gaul cc :)

7 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

a good feature is that we Could leave them as a long decay time decal on the map so a player would know where a fight had place in the map. We know a poblation wouldn't settle in a fight scene fill of corpse until a long time has passed away.

Yeah I guess buildings are okay. Blood apparently,... not so much.

Just now, Stan` said:

Yeah XD. Okay, will add it to the game and fix the rubble of the current buildings using incorrect textures. will also use it for the gaul cc :)

Yeah I guess buildings are okay. Blood apparently,... not so much.

Yeah, i don't like blood either, it looks like cherry gel :LOL: neither flame textures but i know nothing about particles and decal textures. Maybe there are some blender procedural tutorials about blood liquid for render in a plane.

1 minute ago, Alexandermb said:

Yeah, i don't like blood either, it looks like cherry gel :LOL: neither flame textures but i know nothing about particles and decal textures. Maybe there are some blender procedural tutorials about blood liquid for render in a plane.

I meant from a performance POV it's catastrophic ^^