Your 0 A.D. Screenshots

dolomiti

On 7/21/2018 at 7:33 PM, (-_-) said:

A screenshot from one of my current "WIP"  random maps, featuring a swamp (and the PvE elements that can be found in a swamp, but thats for another topic). Really shows what the engine is capable of even on low end machines.

screenshot0095.thumb.png.0c2d18a02866e9704f4db9af165ed358.png

Same one but with rain visible at high zoom levels.

Hide contents

screenshot0096.thumb.png.864ca6d32dfd079331fae2f2c2598206.png

I cannot help but imagine some kind of Starcraft like mod with some zergs walking in this swamp

Good job! It's looking great!

Edited by coworotel
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

After the decline of the proud cities along the Indus River , civilization shifted to the fertile Ganges River Valley, where the Mauryan Empire began... We have a clear window into politics, society and economics thanks to primary sources such as the Arthasastra, the Ashokan edicts, Kharosthi inscriptions, Brahmi scholars and the brief encounters that may have occurred between Greeks and Mauryan during the conquest of Alexander the Great. 

screenshot0003.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I know that, but why?

EDIT: What I mean is, how would committing new art conflict with EU privacy regulations? I am stumped here.

Well the thing is this is still the A23 re-release. So no new features hence no art. We are still in feature freeze translation freeze. 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give map ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

On a more serious note, it would be cool to have this ingame. Just like skhorn’s Napata city map. Would also be useful when campaigns are to be done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There were 3 wolves near the middle of the map, Greek acropolis(4 player map). Of all the nine wolves there were only 2 brown colored ones, one is hard to lure without getting hurt 5 HP. In the picture below is the other brown colored one lured towards my main base without getting hurt at all using the relic. in this picture 3 wolves and a small boar will be lured eventually towards a well designed Zoo. 

This map seems nice. There are 4 big boars and some small ones, a couple of horses and deers and the wolves as well as the original sheeps and chicken. No trees has been gathered so far near the base(only beyond the river using a dock in the beginning) so that when the 3 hardest AI can be handled easily then the construction of a planned Greek megacity will commence. Control 6, 7 and 8 are the (warrior)founders of the enemy civilization with their wives.

screenshot0043.png

Edited by Servo