Your 0 A.D. Screenshots

dolomiti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There is that option in the map xml: "CircularMap": true,

If you would set that to false at least the black circle would be gone I think.

Beware though that this is a deprecated feature and it should not be used if it it's not necessary (though one fairly safe use-case might be showcasing) since it could lead to errors and whatnot.

• 2 weeks later...

rome02.jpgrome01.jpg

Not really a fan of the Roman Republic = Red, part of the mini realism actor files mod that I'm currently working with.

No new texture files, I just tweaked the actor file texture materials.

Dyed and undyed tunics, plus, painted and plain leather covered scutum (Sacrificing player_color, playing Republican Romans vs. Republican Romans would be a total mess :) )

Note: My Mordor faction mod won't be out for quite some time, I'm sorry, I haven't worked on any contents for the Mordor faction mod (Planned release date was last December but I wasn't able to allocate time to work on it.

• Like 9

• 2 months later...
On 1/29/2016 at 11:29 PM, wackyserious said:

rome02.jpgrome01.jpg

Not really a fan of the Roman Republic = Red, part of the mini realism actor files mod that I'm currently working with.

No new texture files, I just tweaked the actor file texture materials.

Dyed and undyed tunics, plus, painted and plain leather covered scutum (Sacrificing player_color, playing Republican Romans vs. Republican Romans would be a total mess :) )

Note: My Mordor faction mod won't be out for quite some time, I'm sorry, I haven't worked on any contents for the Mordor faction mod (Planned release date was last December but I wasn't able to allocate time to work on it.

Realism mod would work wonderful if battalions implemented actually. (y)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe I can add vine props above the ruin meshes, I still can't model advanced things like arches..

Textures are dependent on roman_struct2.dds texture

Currently there are 3 meshes, obstructions are the same as the stone fence I discussed the other planned pieces here,

templeruins2.jpg

Edited by wackyserious
  • Like 3

Ruins of the current age? nooo we need to delve into the history of a region, and ruins are a fantastic way to go about that, Theres a good opportunity for early classical and pre-antiquity peripteral temple ruins, or even the cyclopian ruins at Mycenae and Tiryns. Ziggurats would be fun too.

But all of this belongs in its own thread, if anyone would like to do the honors of starting one when the ruin ball gets rolling ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LordGood said:

pre-antiquity peripteral temple ruins, or even the cyclopian ruins at Mycenae and Tiryns. Ziggurats would be fun too.

But all of this belongs in its own thread, if anyone would like to do the honors of starting one when the ruin ball gets rolling ;)

pre 0AD. here are two topics about that.