Can't build Persian Special Building

rmhibbs

While playing Zagros Mountains as the Persion faction I cannot find how to build a Parihuvādā - Persian Special Building. The map starts with a Parihuvādā - Persian Special Building next to the Civ Center but I cannot find a way to build another instance. If the building gets destroyed I have no way to rebuild it.

After looking thru the unit .xml files it seemed to me that the Persian Special Building was just not included in the Builder list for the Median Shieldbearer and the Sogdian Archer.

• Builder> <Entities datatype="tokens"> structures/pers_stables structures/pers_apadana </Entities> </Builder>

I am new to 0 A.D. and this is my first bug report. Hope I don't sound like I'm trying to tell you how to do the fix because I'm not and I don't even know that I'm on the right track.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks

Bob

The Parihuvādā is a scenario-only structure, so its not supposed to be buildable by default, like the Hellenic Stoa and Royal Stoa.

muts be avaible, if you reach someting. or choose betwreen that and persian palace.

its a noble suggestion. the People can be decide what Special Building can play in some modes.

like AOE3 Asians Dynasties, you select SB to build and gain some extra units or tech. i really want horse archer(Persian) in random maps

Edited by Lion.Kanzen