[Eyecandy] Racks

This is a topic dedicated to all the racks that will be available in Atlas.

Weapon racks:

-Spears, Javelins and Pillums (can use the same rack models, different props) + 1 bamboo rack for the mauryan spears

-Swords

-Axes

-Armour

-Shields

-Bows

-Fishing tools (oars, rod, etc.)

-Mining tools

Different models & textures to fit with different civs.

Here's a quick model I made (a simple celtic spear rack):

post-4287-0-12662400-1357692879_thumb.jp

EDIT:

Current set:

post-4287-0-09361100-1357747074_thumb.jp

Edited by idanwin
  • Like 4

put SOME realism, nobody alignes that ways XD. think in a Rank in a Gym, all put the weights in disorder.

And now, to go totally of topic ... in the gym where I went you got a fine for not arranging the weights afterwards, so they were pretty well aligned most of the time xD

post-4287-0-85046400-1358346095_thumb.jp

Ouch, they're so badly aligned now that it hurts my eyes!

And now, to go totally of topic ... in the gym where I went you got a fine for not arranging the weights afterwards, so they were pretty well aligned most of the time xD

not in critic hour, i can Prove it, later. XD.

Think abot Brother's Bedroom, or a boys bedroom. or a house with not women, in mostly cases are a disorder. XD

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Now it's looking more realistic! But still... you can notice that just one of them on each rack is unnaligned :P

I am being too picky xD

But it's a nIce job mate!

Hmm ... the problem with shields is that they are civ-dependent. Maybe I could make a variation per civ? But that would be rather cumbersome in the map editor. Or a seperate model per civ, but that would result in massive amounts of actors ...

It depends if these will be eye-candy actors only, or also entities.

If those are actors only, it makes no sense to add a shield. If they are entities, it should belong to the civilisation instead of the biome.

I think it would be best to have them as pure actors.

Btw, they look so good.

• 1 month later...

downloading thank you, check the big list, i make a lot suggestion .

0AD Expansion Stuiff

The_Sims_3_Stuff_packs_Coverart.png

is a joke. but i like a Expansion or DLC in this epoch. about things to Personalizate our Scenarios.

Idwain if you want i create a Image about Your work with 0AD Logo and some Illustrations.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 1 year later...

Your link doesn't work anymore unfortunately, if you drop by the forums, could you please update it ? I'm gathering all the eyecandy objects to include it in the eyecandy mod. So that mappers (if people still want to make maps, have all the sort of things they want.

• Like 2

Your link doesn't work anymore unfortunately, if you drop by the forums, could you please update it ? I'm gathering all the eyecandy objects to include it in the eyecandy mod. So that mappers (if people still want to make maps, have all the sort of things they want.

Some times you read my mind. I was worried about this forgotten stuff. You know more stuff = enjoy. I will try to update this.

:/ he upload to Mega I can't update this

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 1 year later...