[Special Actor] Cages

I think the wooden cage needs something to fixate the staffs at the crossings, probably ropes.

The metal cage looks too perfect. It should be less symetric and maybe rusty.

In fact they were supposed to be a new metal cage and a rusty metal cage xD I'll see what I can do

Cages:

2 models (flat top, rounded top)

3 textures (metal, rusty metal, rust)

open & closed model

This is what they look like

post-4287-0-60492700-1357490826_thumb.jp

Download:

cages.7z

Each model is about 350 vertices, I have totally no idea whether this is too many or not, but I don't really think there will ever be very many of these in view so even if it is a lot, this shouldn't be a problem.

Cages:

2 models (flat top, rounded top)

3 textures (metal, rusty metal, rust)

open & closed model

This is what they look like

post-4287-0-60492700-1357490826_thumb.jp

Download:

cages.7z

Each model is about 350 vertices, I have totally no idea whether this is too many or not, but I don't really think there will ever be very many of these in view so even if it is a lot, this shouldn't be a problem.

Looks really good. Nice to put enemies captured in this "jail". Seems a nice option but need many coding lines to add game coherence.

At the moment it's just an embelishment for scenarios, but it would be nice if someone could implement this in the game.

I think that when one of your units comes close to the cage it should open and the unit inside should become yours.

This can be done via triggers, once they're implemented. I'd only give them the ability to open or close and to change the owner (just like loyalty).