===[COMMITTED]=== Ox Cart Trader

Mythos_Ruler

Its looking good :) But I think now the hump and the ears are too big. Notice in the pictures how the top of the skull is almost at the same height of the hump with the neck dipping in the center. That and the flab suggested by lilstewie will make it complete (y)

I guess it's a matter of references :P

Gray_Zebu_Bull.jpg

But if you guys really want, I'll make the ears smaller.

And about the space near the neck, I'm gonna do it.

Yeah. Zaggy is teh king of animations :P

I'll be sure getting some of his advice ;)

Question> How would you guys want the texture? Using pre-determined collors? Or the black & white pattern variations in order to make it work like the current hair textures?

I'm also thinking about transforming the model (after I finish it) into a cow, since they are almost the same shape. ;)

Yeah. Zaggy is teh king of animations :P

I'll be sure getting some of his advice ;)

Question> How would you guys want the texture? Using pre-determined collors? Or the black & white pattern variations in order to make it work like the current hair textures?

I'm also thinking about transforming the model (after I finish it) into a cow, since they are almost the same shape. ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Zebus are mostly white (at least every one I've seen is that colour). Also, I've noticed that the horns are sometimes painted red. I believe this is some form of Hindu 'consecration' of the animal or something. Maybe lilstewie will know better.

There are Zebus here in Brasil, also, (there is even a cement maker named after them) and for what I've seen so far, they're mostly white, some are with a few (gradient) gray/black edges and some others are brown, instead, with white areas. I'm just not sure if they're the same species as the ones from India, even though they have the same name.

There are Zebus here in Brasil, also, (there is even a cement maker named after them) and for what I've seen so far, they're mostly white, some are with a few (gradient) gray/black edges and some others are brown, instead, with white areas. I'm just not sure if they're the same species as the ones from India, even though they have the same name.

Yeah, those Zebus in S. America originated from India. I believe they mixed a lot of the breeds there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Zebus are mostly white (at least every one I've seen is that colour). Also, I've noticed that the horns are sometimes painted red. I believe this is some form of Hindu 'consecration' of the animal or something. Maybe lilstewie will know better.

I wouldn't know much. I have only seen a couple of Zebus in Kerala, India. They're white mostly.

Edited by lilstewie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...