Potentially Offensive Visual Content

FeXoR

On 11/28/2017 at 9:44 AM, Imarok said:

I guess those symbols are only forbidden in germany when they are used in a specific context

Exactly - from the link above:

"The prohibition is not tied to the symbol itself but to its use in a context suggestive of association with outlawed organizations"

Since the game takes place about 2000 years, before those outlawed organizations were founded, I'd say we're in the clear...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GunChleoc said:

Exactly - from the link above:

"The prohibition is not tied to the symbol itself but to its use in a context suggestive of association with outlawed organizations"

Since the game takes place about 2000 years, before those outlawed organizations were founded, I'd say we're in the clear...

They are using a lot a symbol from Germanic ancestors, many related with Thor and viking mythology.

8 minutes ago, Loki1950 said:

The symbol is prevalent all over the world as it was an symbol of the pole star and it's companions the Germanic uses are quite late in it's history,have seen pictographs about 2000 years old here on the Canadian Shield about a hundred kilometres from where I live.

Enjoy the Choice :)

I'm talking some Neo Nazi that's are relative new movements.