Indie of the Year 2012

Jeru

It's that time of year again.

ioty-250.png

For those unfamiliar with the event, each year ModDB and IndieDB hold a contest for the best mods and indie games of the year.

In previous years we have been nominated for the Editor’s Choice: Best Upcoming Indie (2008), won third place for Indie Game of the Year (2009) and received an Honorable Mention for Players’ Choice: Best Upcoming Indie (2010).

We've come a long way this year too. Just think about it: A year ago we had no Romans in the game, and Hellenes and Celts were grouped into one faction each. There were no technologies or civilization phases, no trading system, and none of the amazing newly implemented graphical effects like specularity, ambient occlusion, etc.

As always, we want to win! More publicity means more players and probably more developers joining development, which is always great.

The nominations for the Top 100 have just begun, and will be ongoing until December 11th.

Please vote for us!

Thanks in advance, from all of us on the 0 A.D. development team, also known as Wildfire Games.

Done for me too. The game has really become playable this year, and it's been amazing.

yeah its more very moe than last. but Pathfinder and CPU are great obstacles to have great Performence and experience.

I set ever session in 100 Units Population Max. But its very Adictive, i wish play with 300 against 4 player in 2013.

And Improve new Stuff and the Features.

But The game its More and more, The project growns, User and Contributors, are more every day.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

yeah its more very moe than last. but Pathfinder and CPU are great obstacles to have great Performence and experience.

I set ever session in 100 Units Population Max. But its very Adictive, i wish play with 300 against 4 player in 2013.

And Improve new Stuff and the Features.

But The game its More and more, The project growns, User and Contributors, are more every day.

Yes, I also think that this should be taken serious. The performance is also the biggest fun killer for me. However I voted on indiedb and wanted to vote on moddb, too. But to my surprise it told me that I had already voted. I hope my vote counts for both platforms now.

Edited by Almin

Erik or I can give you credentials but please apply to join the Wildfire Games group on moddb/indiedb, or it will be impossible.

Sorry but, how do I apply to join the WFG ModDB group ?... When I click on Apply on the page, it takes me to the application form for the WFG forum, not for the ModDB page...

http://www.indiedb.c.../wildfire-games

Btw that page needs a redesign (and a good editing session for the huge wall of text - I will take care of that)

OK for the redesign work on this one too.

On the right, under "profile", click: "Membership Join this group"

Edit: I can also invite you, just write your username. :)

Strange, I don't see any "Membership" or "Join this group" button ... ?

Anyway, my username is ludo38.

I guess I must appear among the most recent followers of the page. Cool if you invite me, but I'm worried by this absence of "Membership" section... :P

Cool! Ok, now, I'm member of the WFG IndieMod group.

After searching for a moment, I haven't been able to find a way to modify the page... Aviv, do you know how that works ?...

:P

Above the "Profile" on the summary page there is the option to "Edit game details" if you hover over the symbols to the right of the word profile :) (+ I've made sure you have the necessary permissions :) )