Planned Features

quantumstate

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

but there are 2 ways, alternate attack like Rome TW or abilities like Empire earth or Starcraft.

That could be solved by using the "ability" system and adding a variable for number of possible uses. For infinite uses you set the number to -1, and other units could have the ability to add X more uses to the ability Y of the specific unit Z. I think the problem lies not with how it should be implemented, but in who is going to get their hands dirty. Once it's done, one could easily test it to see which way would fit best.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/9/2018 at 10:30 AM, Chuzzle said:

Hi! What about to add jump ability? Units and animals can be able to jump or climb over low obstacles or palisade.

Hide contents

screenshot0001.png

useful only for mods. all abilities  can added as a single feature engine.

On 10/9/2018 at 10:30 AM, Chuzzle said:

Hi! What about to add jump ability? Units and animals can be able to jump or climb over low obstacles or palisade.

Hide contents

screenshot0001.png

useful only for mods. all abilities  can added as a single feature engine.

As we know, cavalry archers, camel archers and elephant archers (especially, as it shows 2 men riding on it) holds the unique ability to shoo arrows while running. Again, such simultaneous action would lead to a reduced accuracy and damage. But at least that kind of feature would bring the reality to the gameplay.main-qimg-537729ebea836dedb0ac144ceac9a5

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Diptangshu said:

As we know, cavalry archers, camel archers and elephant archers (especially, as it shows 2 men riding on it) holds the unique ability to shoo arrows while running. Again, such simultaneous action would lead to a reduced accuracy and damage. But at least that kind of feature would bring the reality to the gameplay.main-qimg-537729ebea836dedb0ac144ceac9a5

@Stan` is a ticket for this? I'm sure is it.

• 11 months later...

Tell me please (any one), is "Ctrl + Mouse Move near structures – Align the new structure with an existing nearby structure" a function for alpha 24? Or it's for 23? (I just trying to make translation more clear because at 23 nothing is happens when I press it.)

Edited by Paruru Slowlegs

3 hours ago, Paruru Slowlegs said:

Tell me please (any one), is "Ctrl + Mouse Move near structures – Align the new structure with an existing nearby structure" a function for alpha 24? Or it's for 23? (I just trying to make translation more clear because at 23 nothing is happens when I press it.)

A24 feature

• Like 1

• Stan` unpinned this topic
  • Stan` pinned this topic