[SOLVED]Further adventures in the land of VCE2010

Loki1950

Well tried a build this afternoon before the sound manager commit and wxWidgets is no longer an issue but I do get several warning about the terrain renderer mostly initialized but not referenced variables which I assume are there for mycronid to play with later B) but it is linking errors that I am really concerned about

8> scriptinterface.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Public\Documents\sandbox\0AD\build\workspaces\vc2010\..\..\..\binaries\system\scriptinterface.lib
6>vfs_path.obj : warning LNK4221: This object file does not define any previously undefined public symbols, so it will not be used by any link operation that consumes this library
6>file_stats.obj : warning LNK4221: This object file does not define any previously undefined public symbols, so it will not be used by any link operation that consumes this library
6> lowlevel.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Public\Documents\sandbox\0AD\build\workspaces\vc2010\..\..\..\binaries\system\lowlevel.lib
9> graphics.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Public\Documents\sandbox\0AD\build\workspaces\vc2010\..\..\..\binaries\system\graphics.lib

the resulting exe works :) but there the bits that aren't linked that bug me.The full build log is attached.

Enjoy the Choice :)

vce2010buildlog.txt

Edited by Loki1950

They do leave a few objects lying about in the system folder though that look related to the virtual file system so they may come back to haunt us at a later date I take it that they don't show up in the Linux build ;) I don't know ATM as I use a cellular dongle for connectivity and Network Manager is not cooperating :(

Enjoy the Choice :)