Video Editor - Brynn

A nice improvement over the first version, and I think you cover just the correct amount of topics, it would be easy to go overboard and add info about everything related to unit selection etc =) (Shift key to add units to the selection etc, maybe you could create a later video with the more advanced ones? In other words, I think basic gameplay is more important for now, but it would be nice to eventually have another way for people to learn the other shortcut keys etc than by reading a manual as it's more likely that people will want to watch a video :) )

I'd lend my voice to any tutorials, if one needs. My microphones may not be the best ones, but i think their quality is enough for this task.

It would be interesting to see what this tutorial would be like if it was voiced, maybe you could try to record the text that is written in this video and maybe Brynn could add it to a new version if it's good enough?

• 2 weeks later...

HI Brynn!

I congratulated you on Vimeo about your videos, but I do it again here. Seriously, your tutorial video is very class work. I can't wait to see more video from you! And I know I will learn about gameplay, because I play rarely. As someone else here, you taught me the Follow option! ;)

On Vimeo I also saw your environments videos. Beautifully made too. Congratulations!

HI Brynn!

I congratulated you on Vimeo about your videos, but I do it again here. Seriously, your tutorial video is very class work. I can't wait to see more video from you! And I know I will learn about gameplay, because I play rarely. As someone else here, you taught me the Follow option! ;)

On Vimeo I also saw your environments videos. Beautifully made too. Congratulations!

Thank you! I am glad you like them! I am now doing one on gathering resources and constructing buildings.

Hi Brynn, I've been thinking you have well earned the right to be inducted to the team!

Would you like to upload your videos to the official 0 A.D. YouTube channel? Let me know if this is okay by you, and I will give you the details privately.

I am honoured. That would be fine to put the videos on the Youtube channel.

Thank you!

--Brynn