Add the Celtic Civlization

Pedro95s

Yeah¡ That`s correct but I am spanish and the iberians are too bad in farm and cultives. Sorry but i have a garden and one terrain of cultives. Recollect food in Spain is very imporant since of the iberians, Cetiberians was existed in my willage. Because I write this post. Thank You :sword_rune:

Edited by Pedro95s

Yeah¡ That`s correct but I am spanish and the iberians are too bad in farm and cultives. Sorry but i have a garden and one terrain of cultives. Recollect food in Spain is very imporant since of the iberians, Cetiberians was existed in my willage. Because I write this post. Thank You :sword_rune:

Ok, so could you explain how this insight translates to possible, clear changes or additions for the game? Because I may be confused, but what do you think is exactly wrong with the Iberians and Celts currently in the game?

Well, First Iberians are not good harvesting and im confused because we are one of the best gatherers and harvesters. For this iberians arent good for me and the warriors of iberians cost so much. Iberians also missing hunters that is important to spanish people because in Spain there are many hunters. Celts are good but I think they need to improve their blacksmithing and fishing.

Well, First Iberians are not good harvesting and im confused because we are one of the best gatherers and harvesters. For this iberians arent good for me and the warriors of iberians cost so much. Iberians also missing hunters that is important to spanish people because in Spain there are many hunters. Celts are good but I think they need to improve their blacksmithing and fishing.

Although the Spanish inhabit the same lands as the Iberians once did, strengths and weakness may have changed over time. I have no knowledge of the subject, but if you do you can always point to reliable references, so people can consider changing something. For now, I checked and the Iberian food gathering and hunting (as well as mining) is not changed from the defaults, so it is not less than other civilisations in the game. Apart from that, balancing the civilisations still has to be done, so it could be imperfect for now.

The Iberian units might be a bit more expensive (haven't checked), but that probably means that per-unit strength is better as well. Adjust your tactics I'd say :)

BTW, what do you mean by hunters? Archers? All citizen-soldiers and cavalry can hunt animals and collect meat, so I would say it is not missing at all.

the citizens or skirmishers need more percent increase in hunt. Thats all at the hunters.

Well, especially archers tend to have difficulties with hunting chickens. They miss most of the time, probably because chickens are so small. It is a bit odd to see a hero archer take half a minute to kill a chicken. So, in that case archers could switch to a close-range knife (or some solution like this).

Edited by dvangennip

Well, especially archers tend to have difficulties with hunting chickens. They miss most of the time, probably because chickens are so small. It is a bit odd to see a hero archer take half a minute to kill a chicken. So, in that case archers could switch to a close-range knife (or some solution like this).

Yes, that is our preferred solution as well -- hunters switch to an appropriate weapon, ranged or knife, for each animal. Skittish animals, they use their ranged weapons. Non-skittish animals they switch to knife.