Multiplayer: Different version between Linux and Windows

Alex24

Hey Guys,

i just installed this game and it looks amazing!

I tried to play multiplayer with my brother.. I got Windows 7, he got Ubuntu 12.04.

I noticed that the version mentioned ingame isn't the same mentioned in the installer name. 11863 May 16 (my brother got this version), but i got 11858 May 13.

However we tried to play multiplayer, but it didn't work at the moment both laptops had the status: "waiting for player to connect" and his linux version crashed.

Any clue how to solve this?

Edited by Alex24

Apparently something went wrong with this release and we shold double check if the revisions are the same for the next release.

That's probably the reason why I got "Out of Sync" errors when playing on Linux with someone on Windows.

http://trac.wildfiregames.com/log/?action=stop_on_copy&mode=stop_on_copy&rev=11863&stop_rev=&limit=6

If someone builds a roman siege wall outside of his terretory it will disappear after some time in the Simulation on Windows because of the "bleeding" effect while it stays there on linux... :bomb: .

ok, we tried another match:

• his game reports "out of memory" if we choose a map bigger then "small" (if he hosts without any human player, it doesn't report anything, edit: it does, but just sometimes)

Edited by Alex24